As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music yellow smiley (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: yellow smiley
Cappy
yellow smiley 18 Years, 1 Month ago
hi everyone

been busy prgramming some new tracks. check out this one:

http://arctec.se/Ensam%20Acid.mp3

all programmed on the UW apart from the main acid line which was done on a acidlab bassline. then all "performed" live straght to stereo pair.

appreciate your feedback.
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
Re: yellow smiley 18 Years, 1 Month ago
YUM! I liked it a lot! Can you post some more?
Cappy
thank you for listening.

Its part of a live set I am planning, just takes a damn long time, especially as Ive decided to use minimal equipment and no laptop. the idea is to keep all arrangements and changes loose so that I have as much control as possible, short of programming on the fly. (although that would be fun). just the transitions that are a bugger!

Can post more as more comes.
Hammer Bro
are all the synth sounds in this track coming out of the bassline, or have you sampled some phrases/waveforms with the UW? I really like the stringish sound.
Cappy
ah ha the stingish sound - thats the sfx6. there are a couple of noises coming from a nova laptop and also a FAT monosynth. these are all programmed from the UW. The stringish sound was improvised in whilst on the go. The drums (not a lot of them in there) are Linn Drum samples (my fave) loaded into the UW.
Go to top Post Reply