As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Re:7 days - 7 tracks - 7 flavours of techno - using MDUW only (2 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:7 days - 7 tracks - 7 flavours of techno - using MDUW only
Game & Watch
Re:7 days - 7 tracks - 7 flavours of techno - using MDUW only 13 Years, 11 Months ago
Looking forward to your take on this genre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ui_MVLPRS4&feature=related
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
Re:7 days - 7 tracks - 7 flavours of techno - using MDUW only 13 Years, 11 Months ago
Oh the terrible memories of that track...

Ugh. Growing up for a time in a small town, and for some reason that song was like wild fire that was inescapable.
oh my god, that one is one of the most horrible things ever to touch the membrane of my ears....

I didn't get to make a track today, lucky I already made four but that means I need to make one tomorrow.. I'm thinking some crap half-assed dnb or I could try some dubstep.. not sure if I can coax out enough melodic elements to make a trance things either. I must admidt, it's hard to make things sound apart, I tried my best for the first four tracks to make them different enough to fit in different sub-generes, but I'm not sure if I can do another 4x4 track and make it stand out from the others.. so I must touch on some breakbeat stuff. thus dnb & dubstep come to mind. maybe I'll do some really glitchy warp-stuff as well. Always liked Squarepusher-beats, but never cared for anything else from the warp label (I know it's not a smart thing to say here, but I never cared much for either aphex nor autechre..)

anyhoo. I got myself some nice monitors today (adam a7's), so hopefully tomorrows track will have a sound that translates better to other systems
Chain Chomp
always excited to listen to your dub techno tracks

you're doing some really awesome stuff lately
mome rath wrote:
always excited to listen to your dub techno tracks

you're doing some really awesome stuff lately

really glad you like them
did some re-work on my older tracks now that I have studio monitors, hopefully they'll sound better in the future
Chain Chomp
Machinedrum SPS-1UW+ MkII
Monomachine SFX-60+ MkII
Roland Gear
------------------------------------
www.syn303.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/syn303
don't touch that remix! anyway... another one to come soon, once i get some technical issues sorted.
Syn303 wrote:
don't touch that remix! anyway... another one to come soon, once i get some technical issues sorted.

huh? I didn't get that
King Koopa
loved the dubtechno and acid track!
Go to top Post Reply