As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Re:One Machine Only Challenge (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:One Machine Only Challenge
Re:One Machine Only Challenge 13 Years, 11 Months ago
I would like to join, just bought the MD UW some time ago and unfortunately hadn't got much time to get into it

BUT I started out with a "sinuswave-only" track and when I got some time next week or so I try to finish that and put it up!
  The topic has been locked.
ozu
Cappy
i may give it a try today....or not!

EDIT: my try was really crap (except a nice kick).... I give up for now!
sorry for polluting the thread
Chain Chomp
Amanita wrote:

http://soundcloud.com/violent-fluffy/e12-cb

Here we go. Song Mode and kits made from E12-CB only. Not a track as such - more a collection of patterns. Dont know if the bass will come through or not (edit - just had a listen on my Macbook speakers and it does not - doh! oh well it did on my A7s)

A

IMPRESSIVE!
Admin
the amount of disorganization in this thread is impressive. let me know if you guys want to ever to anything official. otherwise, carry-on.

Cappy
...a new breed
yeah nice work
Amanita wrote:
http://soundcloud.com/violent-fluffy/e12-cb

Here we go. Song Mode and kits made from E12-CB only. Not a track as such - more a collection of patterns. Dont know if the bass will come through or not (edit - just had a listen on my Macbook speakers and it does not - doh! oh well it did on my A7s)

A

thats pretty awesome! I didn't enter because I'm well overdue on a bunch of work, school and music making for live purposes, but this was incredible maybe I'll just fiddle for an hour and see what happens.. E12-CB eh? NICE. love the table/sitar sounds you got from that, impressive
Go to top Post Reply