As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:Mistery OCTATRACK: new from Elektron? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Mistery OCTATRACK: new from Elektron?
Hammer Bro
Re:Mistery OCTATRACK: new from Elektron? 14 Years, 2 Months ago
Bencodec wrote:
anyone noticed octatrack.com?

Yeah great, hasn't come out yet and its website is buggy.. it redirects to some paint program over here. HELLO Elektron! Can someone post a new bug thread in the forum, I mean Jesus Christ man, how difficult is it to point a website.. hold on.. were you actually joking?
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Analog4, MDUW2 Red, Modular, Klee, MS-404, x0xb0x x2
Someone just bought that domain and forwarded it to that site for a laugh me thinks do a whois lookup, US registrant.
Cappy
Bencodec wrote:
anyone noticed octatrack.com?
Good find. "The Octashark bites."

...Quick. Everyone to the Mystery Machine!
Hammer Bro
Boo
And I'd just decided it probably wasn't justifiable for me to go to the Musikmesse....

... Loving the hype. Elektron:

So do you think the New Dawn requires sunglasses?
Cappy
Eight facts about the Octotrack:

1. It will be expensive
2. It will inspire a new type of electronic music. Many will claim to but few will actually like/understand it.
3. It is a sequencer but a Tarekeith will discover that with the deep use of the modulators and some duct tape, it will also generate its own samples.
4. Ruin and Wesen will develop a box for it that will let it blend, chop and top broil. If you hook it up to your car through their device you will get 80 miles per gallon.
5. If you turn it on and off a thousand times you will get a picture of Wayne Newton on the load screen. If you turn it on and off two thousand times you will get a seizure.
6. There will be a new band called Octotrack. They will not use one on their recordings.
7. I will buy one, spend hours learning to program it and still only make tunes that sound like Fleetwood Mac's Tusk played on a Casiotone. My family will starve as I stay up late noodling.
8. It is called the Octatrack because market research shows the average owner will resell and buy one at least eight times before they decide they love it.
Angstwulf wrote:
Eight facts about the Octotrack:

1. It will be expensive
2. It will inspire a new type of electronic music. Many will claim to but few will actually like/understand it.
3. It is a sequencer but a Tarekeith will discover that with the deep use of the modulators and some duct tape, it will also generate its own samples.
4. Ruin and Wesen will develop a box for it that will let it blend, chop and top broil. If you hook it up to your car through their device you will get 80 miles per gallon.
5. If you turn it on and off a thousand times you will get a picture of Wayne Newton on the load screen. If you turn it on and off two thousand times you will get a seizure.
6. There will be a new band called Octotrack. They will not use one on their recordings.
7. I will buy one, spend hours learning to program it and still only make tunes that sound like Fleetwood Mac's Tusk played on a Casiotone. My family will starve as I stay up late noodling.
8. It is called the Octatrack because market research shows the average owner will resell and buy one at least eight times before they decide they love it.

well done
Yoshi
@0n0n3
MNM
OT
X0xb0x
Monotribe
http://www.marvin3m.com/arcade/shark.htm

I'm thinking eight track tape sequencer sampler
OP1 style.

Think of the race thats on to produce a functioning available product
King Koopa
Great. Looks like that money in my Paypal account is gonna stay there for a couple of weeks at least
Boo
BUZZZ
Go to top Post Reply