As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge simple midi question (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: simple midi question
Cappy
simple midi question 18 Years, 3 Months ago
say i have a nord electro being mastered by a MNM rack. can i play one thing on the elctro and program the mono to play something else simultaniously via midi in the electro? can the mono play as well?
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Re: simple midi question 18 Years, 3 Months ago
If you mean can you sequence the nord via the MnM's midi and also use the MnM's internal sounds and sequencer...the answer is yes. Sorry if I misunderstood.
Hammer Bro
You asked if you can play the electro (with the electro's keyboard, I assume), WHILE the electro is also being sequenced by the MnM. Assuming you don't run out of voices on the electro, you should be able to hit keys and hear them in addition to whatever sequence is being played by the MnM's sequencer. If you want to play a DIFFERENT sound on the electro than what is sequenced, that depends on whether the electro is multitimbral (can play more than one sound at once)...I don't own one but I believe the electro is NOT multitimbral.
yeah gg, thank you. too bad they dont make it multi, but that's not the point of the synth i guess
Go to top Post Reply