As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Analog Stereo Filter (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Analog Stereo Filter
Cappy
Re: Analog Stereo Filter 18 Years, 3 Months ago
If you are looking for a stereo filter under $250 the akai filter is hard to beat... but it does not have that many features. I have been tempted to pick one up twice, but have decided to hold on to my cash, and save space.

If I had to pick up a filter to warp the crap out of a sound it would be a Sherman x2. The dual rack looks sick.

The Mutronics Mutator is also on my wish list, as well! Anyone here on the forum have one? How do you like it? The demos on the site _TURN ME ON_!!
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re: Analog Stereo Filter 18 Years, 3 Months ago
I've had the Akai filter, but the only thing that shone for it was the phase/distortion, the filter in itself has no character, as well as lacking envelope follower from the audio in.. booo. I kept my MAM warp 9 (wasp-clone filter) though... getting two of those would be very cheap and I think it's a highly useable unit. Pretty extensive modulation options are available also.
Chain Chomp
Re: Analog Stereo Filter 18 Years, 2 Months ago
i have a mutator and love it, the different sounds you can get out of it are sweet, and the midi control/cv control is really really nice. i cant wait to receive my Jomox M Res box in the next few weeks, its looks and sounds like it wil have a lot of character, andfrom my past experiences with Jomox the products always sound better with what i program than the sound samples on the site sound. so i hope to be pleased.
Goomba
Re: Analog Stereo Filter 18 Years, 2 Months ago
Have a look at MFB's filterbox
I love their gear
Go to top Post Reply