As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge endmusik and 5inusoid live on shoutcast tomorrow PM (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: endmusik and 5inusoid live on shoutcast tomorrow PM
endmusik and 5inusoid live on shoutcast tomorrow PM 18 Years, 3 Months ago
check it out tomorrow night y'all - 5inusoid and I doing a duel, me on the MD, him on an MPC..... who will win?

cut and pasty from my spamming:

Welcome to the future!

Sunday evening, from 4-6PM, NYConduit will be doing a Webcast radio performance, as well as a time-shifted Podcast and direct download. Sit back, relax, and listen to some diverse electronic musicians doing their thing live!

The gory details:

Conduit Internet Radio Omnicast
Http://www.NYConduit.com
Sunday, February 12th, 2006
4-6 PM
Performers:
The Overclock Orchestra
Sucre
Kamoni
DJ Shakey
Onxy Ashanti
Endmusik - Michael Weeks plus guest 5inus01d

______
For a direct link to the streaming broadcast, check out http://www.nyconduit.com - we will update the site with the link on the front page as soon as it's up. Keep in mind, if you miss the broadcast, you can check out http://www.nyconduit.com for links to the Omnicast version, ultra-portable and super easy to use.

Want to talk to NYConduit? Add NYConduit to your AIM or iChat client! Participation and feedback is always welcome!

About our set - I will be dueling 5inusoid in a downtempo ambient set of colliding rhythms and atmospherics. I guarantee relaxed excitement! Perfect for the "storm of the century" we're supposed to have tomorrow....

Thanks for your time, and now back to your previously scheduled Saturday Night festivities.

Michael
Re: endmusik and 5inusoid live on shoutcast tomorrow PM 18 Years, 3 Months ago

endmusik wroteerfect for the "storm of the century" we're supposed to have tomorrow....

So perfect, it was cancelled because of it.....
  The topic has been locked.
Re: endmusik and 5inusoid live on shoutcast tomorrow PM 18 Years, 3 Months ago
not cancelled - some performers are still going to be doing it, but yeah, we're out of the set.... goddamned snow.
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply