As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:EU Album: MACHINE (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:EU Album: MACHINE
Re:EU Album: MACHINE 14 Years, 1 Month ago
good idea jim, im on it tonight.
  The topic has been locked.
allrighty, now another silly question, but I won't have time to record a new track for this, but it's ok to submit a track that is already posted on teh forum? and I can send two tracks if I like? I just can't decide between two tracks, altho they're both quite lengthy..(around 6 min mark)
Admin
@trondc yes you can send in two tracks tron. 2z the limit though .

i think considering we've had about 4 months to work on this stuff, and that we really want to maintain objectivity and anonymity during the voting process, tracks you have already submitted and that may be recognized as yours are discouraged.

that said, it's likely that a good number of those on the voting committee will not be able to identify a track of yours they may or may not have heard in passing on EUsers at some arbitrary point over the last couple of years. so... your call.

we are looking for quality, elektron loud and proud, and conceptual approach.
Game & Watch
kirlian wrote:

that said, it's likely that a good number of those on the voting committee will not be able to identify a track of yours they may or may not have heard in passing on EUsers at some arbitrary point over the last couple of years. so... your call.

lol, great writing style
yeah, I kinda got it wrong by posting every track I've made since the machine project started...and leaving for holidays tomorrow I am left with litte choice.. hopefully people won't remember who made it if they recognize it
Admin
TrondC wrote:
yeah, I kinda got it wrong by posting every track I've made since the machine project started

haha yeah... i'm sitting here wondering how i'm going to conjure a great track in a few days. hahah. just go for it i guess.
Admin
This may have been up before but.. what do we do about wav files greater than any email limit?
Admin
tIB was here
^ send an mp3 at or under 192 Kbps and hold on to your wav... we'll collect the wav files for the chosen tracks.

don't forget to label those datatags on the mp3's, I also included a brief outline of the track in relation to concept.
Admin
tIB wrote:
^ send an mp3 at or under 192 Kbps and hold on to your wav... we'll collect the wav files for the chosen tracks.

don't forget to label those datatags on the mp3's, I also included a brief outline of the track in relation to concept.

Goomba
got two tracks coming your way! as soon as i get home...

MACHINEdrum style
Go to top Post Reply