As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:EU Album: MACHINE (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:EU Album: MACHINE
Killer Beez
Re:EU Album: MACHINE 14 Years, 2 Months ago
Kero wrote:
is it too late for track submission? just saw this...
No, it's not too late. You can submit a track until 1st of April. So get to work!
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Is there a percentage of Elektron required? I've got a tune where the SidStation plays a sweet role that brings the tune to a whole new level, yet also has guitars, vocals, acoustic drums, accordion, etc, I'm guessing it probably wouldn't jive with what will be mostly electronic tracks?
sweet! i got 3 new tracks made last month with the monomachine and md!!!!
Killer Beez
substatica wrote:
Is there a percentage of Elektron required? I've got a tune where the SidStation plays a sweet role that brings the tune to a whole new level, yet also has guitars, vocals, acoustic drums, accordion, etc, I'm guessing it probably wouldn't jive with what will be mostly electronic tracks?
No, there is no any percentage of Elektron required. How would we even determine that, anyway. We dont want to make any rules how people would have to use their machines. Besides that, music is a liberal art, so anything might go (we'll have jury voting for final tracks). As this is a compilation with the defined concept, I would advice to take a look at the concept and think what would fit it well (read the involved threads). Machine doesn't imply all electronic tracks at all, but music should follow the concept in some ways. This is very liberal too, you are the artists, you'll find ways.
Goomba
Hehe, I meant "suggested" percentage, just as a ballpark. Cool, concept is key. Cheers.
Admin
track submissions are flowing in and they are sounding very good indeed.

keep them coming!
Re:EU Album: MACHINE 14 Years, 1 Month ago
I only found out about this a couple of weeks ago but I've nearly got something to contribute. One question though...what's an "eusers" tag?
Admin
kas is your elektron-users tag - "eusers tag"

we've got quite a few submissions but we really could use some more folks! get off your asses and make some music!

Got it. Thanks kirlian.
kirlian wrote:
kas is your elektron-users tag - "eusers tag"

we've got quite a few submissions but we really could use some more folks! get off your asses and make some music!

You'll be receiving a couple from me, very soon.
Go to top Post Reply