As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music dtr - the end is the beginning is the end (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: dtr - the end is the beginning is the end
Yoshi
dtr - the end is the beginning is the end 18 Years, 3 Months ago
here's my latest track. no elektrons on this one but spacy guitars+sherman (as stated before in the 'distort!' thread). tell me what you think!

http://dtr.wanadoom.nl/dtr/dtr-the_end_is_the_beginning_is_the_end.mp3
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Re: dtr - the end is the beginning is the end 18 Years, 3 Months ago
Very Good.
Yoshi
thanks dude. i must say i'm pretty happy with it too
sounds great! FUCK, i need to get a sherman! is the version 2 a down-grade in any way to the original filterbank? i could see the new one's patch area in the back being annoying... how many guitar layers is there? did you use an amp, or just straight up line in?
Cappy
that was me, btw divi, do you live in LA, CA?
Yoshi

Friend wrote:
sounds great! FUCK, i need to get a sherman! is the version 2 a down-grade in any way to the original filterbank? i could see the new one's patch area in the back being annoying... how many guitar layers is there? did you use an amp, or just straight up line in?

thanks in the 1st part there is one guitar layer, in the 2nd part there's a second added. guitar plugged straight into the sherman, no amp, sherman straight into my motu interface. added delay fx in Live.

i have a sherman v1. afaik the v2 is the same with a couple of extra options. about the plugs on the front, they just released rack versions with connections on the front, check www.sherman.be.
Go to top Post Reply