As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Machinedrum SPS1 (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Machinedrum SPS1
Chain Chomp
Machinedrum SPS1 18 Years, 3 Months ago
Looking for around $1000. I am jobless and just got a mpc2500. It has got to find a new home. Email me if interested. I live in the Detroit area.
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
Re: Machinedrum SPS1 18 Years, 3 Months ago
If you don't mind, I'd be interested to hear some of the factors that influenced your decision to get the 2500 over the 1000...especially since you are out of work and it would seem that you must have weighed the expenditure carefully...right? :-P
Chain Chomp
Re: Machinedrum SPS1 18 Years, 3 Months ago
I just know the 2500 is going to become something much better. Unless Akai has no business sense. I just wasn't impressed by the 1000 even with the upgrade. The 2500 gave me bad GAS. Also when the 2500 arrived I also found out I didn't have a job.

I must also add the cardboard box that the MD came in is not the best but usable. I'm boxing the box in a box with foam of course.

I'm including one midi cable, a stereo pair, and two mono cables. Unless the buyer doesn't want them.
Re: Machinedrum SPS1 18 Years, 2 Months ago
Greetings, I am a guitar player visiting from the Gear Page forum. If this is still available, let me know where I can email you. Thanks.
Re: Machinedrum SPS1 18 Years, 2 Months ago

ggoodwin wrote:
If you don't mind, I'd be interested to hear some of the factors that influenced your decision to get the 2500 over the 1000...especially since you are out of work and it would seem that you must have weighed the expenditure carefully...right? :-P

I have the MPC1000...and the thing that makes me want the 2500 is the pads...huge difference IMHO. The MPC1000's pads are cheap... they just can't be compared to the MPC's of old or any MPC for that matter.
Go to top Post Reply