As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Fragments of unexpected travels comment on my track idea (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Fragments of unexpected travels comment on my track idea
Goomba
Fragments of unexpected travels comment on my track idea 18 Years, 3 Months ago
Hi elektron/music fans

Please check this tune

http://kitchen.free.fr/audio/trvl-01-v3.mp3

It's not a finished piece but more an idea. I just want to ear some feedback from you guys. I want to create at the end a dvd with some visuals linked to the music.
Fragments of unexpected travels
Process:
drums are samples + monomachine
synth is monomachine FM with some pluggo/max heavy treatments
voice is sample + treatment
all recorded in live 5...no mastering for now....i'm bad at it

The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re: Fragments of unexpected travels comment on my track idea 18 Years, 3 Months ago
well well no comment then ?

next time i should know

Re: Fragments of unexpected travels comment on my track idea 18 Years, 3 Months ago
sounds like a trip on a Safari
sweet!
Goomba
Thanks ,) more to come....and also visuals.

By the way if someone need some video work for live show...i can help..for free...always nice to link to projects
Goomba
No more comment ?

Ok... 8-)
I'll check this out soon...I forgot my headphones for now, though...
Game & Watch
Ok, it sounds like a soundtrack for an 21st century american movie where they visit some exotic land...as a family...where the family will be the butt of all jokes and will be thoroughly out of place. Not bad IMHO...but just not finished...which you already know.
Game & Watch
I like what you have, but I think it needs a part B and C. To my ears it wants to go somewhere, but doesn't (kinda like a long extended intro). So more variation would be cool, drop another beat somewhere (I do love the existing one, very nice). Think like you are writing a song on an acoustic guitar, you're not just going to drone on the same three chords all song, unless you are Animal Collective (but they are so stylised they can do damn near anything). I also love the sample. What you have is great, I would just love to hear it go in a few other directions, melody-wise, beat -wise, and then you will have a great composition on your hands. Thanks for sharing.
Goomba
Wow

Thanks for all the reply...very much appreciate.

I know it's not finished yet but i will but more time and energy on it then,)

Thanks again and keep sharing 8-)
Go to top Post Reply