As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Machinedrum UW
Re: Machinedrum UW 18 Years, 3 Months ago
So... let's reread "defensive" as "really curious". Where can I get an MD-UW for $1570? And what exactly is thier price on an SFX-60? I'm sure we would all like to know.
  The topic has been locked.

Friend wrote:
Why are you getting so defensive? My friend sells them new from the shop at 1570 I get a little $50 discount. Wow! Take your own logic to heart- if you drive a new ford or harley off the lot, regardless of whether you purchase it or not, it depreciates a good $2-3000. Your uw is no different, but I wish you the best of luck.

I don't mind bashing you since your too afraid to post under a user name. That is the dumbest logic I've ever heard. Not everything depreciates like a car JACKASS! There are plenty of people who would be happy to save $200 on a new unit.
Sold.
Game & Watch

Allerian wrote:
Sold.

Good job... who was the sucker?
I tell ya, I sure as heck would have paid $1500 when I was looking for an MD UW. Within hours of putting it on ebay I had a few offers and then, a Buy it Now'er.

Methinks we're never going to discover this place that sells them for $1570...
Drat this crazy "friend" thing
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Cool! I'm glad you sold it for nearly what you paid for it.
just search the dealers....any music store will lower the price a to make a sale. Some profit is better than no profit. Do you not know how to bargain shop?
Go to top Post Reply