As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Machinedrum UW
Machinedrum UW 18 Years, 3 Months ago
Up for grabs, my barely-used MD UW. Box, powersupply, manual and all papers. $1500 shipped

allerian@allerian.com

Here's a pic, because pictures are cool:
  The topic has been locked.
Re: Machinedrum UW 18 Years, 3 Months ago
I can buy a new one for 1520- take about 2-300 off your price
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Who is selling them for this price? I'm sure other people here will want to know.

Friend wrote:
I can buy a new one for 1520- take about 2-300 off your price

Seriously, where are you finding this price? Maybe I can get a deal on another SFX-60 from this magical place you [d]made up[/d] speak of.
jhs
Goomba
i think he is referring to the original friend price for the machinedrum uw. got my hopes up ;(
Game & Watch
Well...$1600 is a normal price...and $100 less ain't much. Considering you are taking your chances with a stranger...you are better off buying new. Now, for $1300-1400...that is a different story.
nah, my friend is an elektron dealer. $1520 is pretty standard. $1400 is a bit pricey IMO not trying to pick a fight or anything. Maybe someone will buy it- who knows.
I get a serious discount on Ford and Harley-Davidson vehicles, but that fact doesn't make someone else's prices unrealistic. And for pete's sake, you must already have an MD, so you're either trying to down my sale or just sound cool, right "friend"?

I paid $1640 direct from Elektron two months ago and I'd like to see most of that back since it's perfectly brand new. If you're so connected will you get me a dealer price on an SFX-60? How about for all of us on Elektron-Users?

Allerian wrote:
I get a serious discount on Ford and Harley-Davidson vehicles, but that fact doesn't make someone else's prices unrealistic. And for pete's sake, you must already have an MD, so you're either trying to down my sale or just sound cool, right "friend"?

I paid $1640 direct from Elektron two months ago and I'd like to see most of that back since it's perfectly brand new. If you're so connected will you get me a dealer price on an SFX-60? How about for all of us on Elektron-Users?

You are going to get your best price on ebay I would imagine. Allerian, no offense...but you can get one for $1600 new...so your used price seems steep. Good luck though...the machine looks great in the photo.
Why are you getting so defensive? My friend sells them new from the shop at 1570 I get a little $50 discount. Wow! Take your own logic to heart- if you drive a new ford or harley off the lot, regardless of whether you purchase it or not, it depreciates a good $2-3000. Your uw is no different, but I wish you the best of luck.
Go to top Post Reply