As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Sandbox Wanted: Sequential Drumtracks and Kawai R series samples (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Wanted: Sequential Drumtracks and Kawai R series samples
Chain Chomp
MDuw mkI/Octatrack/Analog Four/TT-303/Vermona Kick Lancet/Eurorack Modular System/Monotribe/Monotron Delay/Monotron
Wanted: Sequential Drumtracks and Kawai R series samples 14 Years, 5 Months ago
I'd really like good samples of the Drum Tracks and Kawai R series drum machines.

Anyone? Puuhhhleeease?

=o]
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
MDuw mkI/Octatrack/Analog Four/TT-303/Vermona Kick Lancet/Eurorack Modular System/Monotribe/Monotron Delay/Monotron
Re:Wanted: Sequential Drumtracks and Kawai R series samples 14 Years, 5 Months ago
Found some Drumtraks samples.
Killer Beez
Re:Wanted: Sequential Drumtracks and Kawai R series samples 14 Years, 5 Months ago
A friend lent me a drumtracks to look after a while back and this inspired me to connect it up and see if it works. Nice sounds indeed. Maybe I will do an emulation. What are the samples you got like?
Chain Chomp
I downloaded them from Music Machines. They're as good as i could ask for really.
King Koopa
you're on the LivePA Forum, right? have you grabbed that drum sample pack that Mux put up in the 'Collaboration' section?
Game & Watch
Hush now baby, baby don't you cry

here´s what you want

samples
Chain Chomp
Well now, now i've got toms of samples =o] Thanks guise!

Go to top Post Reply