As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade WTS: Some stuff (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: WTS: Some stuff
WTS: Some stuff 18 Years, 3 Months ago
edited as I've tracked down an sfx-6

Looking to sell (would prefer to keep it local to NYC, but can ship if noone local calls dibs)

Roland MC-202- Functionally in great shape, no scratchy pots, everything appears to work as spec'd, but I really never delved too deep into the sequencer so I can't vouch for it - cosmetically its ok but an owner somewhere down the road wrote the note names above some of the buttons. Some could say that's an added feature - learn music theory on a roland groovebox! Fun for the kids! Looking to get $275 OBO for it.

Yamaha CS-15 - Another love affair - this board is one of my favorites, but it needs some TLC. There are some issues with the filter tracking, and it definitely needs some cleaning. Cosmetically it's in good shape, but internally it needs to be checked out. It does work, but there are some "huh" moments when it just acts a bit wonky. This one is a fixer upper but it will definitely pass audio and most features work AOK. I know these have been going for close to $500 on ebay of late, I'll let it go for $400 OBO.

Roland SH-09 Keyboard - in great shape, with original Roland hardcase (AWESOME for gigs - mad scientist roland case ahoy!) Very little to no cosmetic damage on the board, but it's a little scratchy on the volume pot in one spot - never caused me any distress) - looking to get $475 for the board+case - firm on this as I'm not 100% ready to sell it but with an SH-101 in the house it's a bit redundant.....

Oh - all located in beautiful Queens, NYC!

Trades I'd be interested in: Effects units, analog delays, try me!

Drop me a line with trade offers or price/condition, - mweeks (at) endmusik.com

/Michael
  The topic has been locked.
Re: WTS: Some stuff 18 Years, 3 Months ago
the 202 and the evolver are now gone, everything else is still up for grabs!
Re: WTS: Some stuff 18 Years, 3 Months ago
everythings spoken for except the Future Retro Revolution! Any takers?
Go to top Post Reply