As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear anyone using fx pedals in their rig? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: anyone using fx pedals in their rig?
jhs
Goomba
anyone using fx pedals in their rig? 18 Years, 4 Months ago
ive seen these and have always thought they'd be great for cheap fx units. recently i started seeing some studio pics with a lot of pedals and im curious as to how people use these? it seems they would be a nice hw fx solution that offers unlimited flexibility in the signal chain.. anyone into this and have any recommendations for pedals??
  The topic has been locked.
Killer Beez
Re: anyone using fx pedals in their rig? 18 Years, 4 Months ago
when I played live this summer I had an old DOD FX9 delay pedal in the rig for simple delay stuff off of an aux send. However, the thing was not great at line level, so I had fudge it a little bit.

pedals are a lot of fun, but they are usually not meant to handle line level signals - they are used to the really low output really high impedance guitar pickup input. Some are more forgiving than others.
Game & Watch
Re: anyone using fx pedals in their rig? 18 Years, 4 Months ago
I do. I use a Boss Digital Delay at times...the DD-6...which has sampling, warp and loop features. Mostly on vocals I use this. Though they aren't true pedals...some guitar players use them... I have a Metasonix TM-1 Waveshaper and a Frostwave Sonic Alienator (decimator).
Go to top Post Reply