As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear elektron website newness?!? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: elektron website newness?!?
Game & Watch
Re:elektron website newness?!? 14 Years, 8 Months ago
@JSR

Eh?

I suppose they could add different versions of the rom/ram machines, ones that provided different options or worked in different ways with the same samples. I do like a bit of daft speculation..
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
MDUW Mk1/SID station/MnM Mk1

my cloud
pelektor at myspace
howdragonsdisappear wrote:
i begin to have some good feelings this time.

maybe it's the new t-shirt designer !

Actually, I could use a new pair of jeans...
Killer Beez
pelektor wrote:

Actually, I could use a new pair of jeans...

Hey, thats actually a good idea!! Though, they would need to have some decorations and other nice stuff.
Goomba
yeah, well acne (the fashion/ad agency company who owns elektron) makes jeans too, so be careful with the wishes please....
Rew
Chain Chomp
crazy new OS / UW feature would be cool! I'll be honest, just the regular OS updates get me giddy.
Admin
tIB was here
What's making people think we might get a new OS here? Was there anything in the videos that would suggest that?

I think if we do get the elektron sampleeffectmachine it wont be along with OS revisions... where would they find time to do all that?
A great-sounding sampler with analog filters would make me wet my bed. There's definitely a demand for something like that, I wonder no one has done it. Modern analog synths are a dime in a dozen, samplers with analog filters are as scarce as a virgin in the Playboy mansion.
Barfunkel wrote:
A great-sounding sampler with analog filters would make me wet my bed. There's definitely a demand for something like that, I wonder no one has done it. Modern analog synths are a dime in a dozen, samplers with analog filters are as scarce as a virgin in the Playboy mansion.

there are older ones. sequential circuits did one and the EMU Emulators (I, II, III) had analog filters.

doesn't the spectralis have an analog filterbank in it?

i like analog filters as much as the next guy but i think the elektron filters sound pretty good and are pretty flexible and digital can be quite awesome sometimes.
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
ignatius wrote:
Barfunkel wrote:

there are older ones. sequential circuits did one and the EMU Emulators (I, II, III) had analog filters.

doesn't the spectralis have an analog filterbank in it?

i like analog filters as much as the next guy but i think the elektron filters sound pretty good and are pretty flexible and digital can be quite awesome sometimes.

The Elektron filters are very good, yes..

Samplers with analog filters:
(I dug deep into my bookmarks for this )
http://dvdborn.blogspot.com/2007/04/samplers-with-analogue-filters-i-wanted.html
Admin
tIB wrote:
What's making people think we might get a new OS here? Was there anything in the videos that would suggest that?

NOPE.
Go to top Post Reply