As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear elektron website newness?!? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: elektron website newness?!?
King Koopa
Re:elektron website newness?!? 14 Years, 8 Months ago
Oh yes, the dude is familiar! He´s on those extremely slick "learn your MD UW" viedos.

This is getting interesting!

I think they teamed up with wesen ... Elektron branded now plus a video by this guy showin what it can do to our elektrons.
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
actuel wrote:
I haven't a clue about what's up with Thomman Music, but just to quickly silent wild speculation, the MM and MD mkII's aren't going anywhere.

You guys will enjoy the treats forthcoming, but I wouldn't expect a new machine just yet. just yet.

How do you know these things? You know anyone inside elektron?

/Mm
Chain Chomp
Yeah!! I recognise this man! This is the man who has made 3 demos from MDuw and MnM. The links have been posted before, on the forum here... Huge demo! On the source site, there were those three demos per device, but we can't see those for three days now: only some wave tracks are available... (I've downloaded those right before!!)

Maybe a MnMuw?

Well I'll wait a little before buying a MDuw, so... We never know...

Bye!

Xa
Admin
modularmind wrote:
How do you know these things? You know anyone inside elektron?

yes, i'm friends with most of the whole Elektron family. i talk with a couple of the guys fairly often, and then don't tell you guys shit. i typically I just let you guys go crazy with speculation, but i wanted to quickly silence any wild speculation about the future of the MM and MD.
Admin
xheindrichs wrote:
Maybe a MnMuw?

Well I'll wait a little before buying a MDuw, so... We never know...

Not a MnM-UW. As it has been said many, many, many times around here, Elektron isn't going to release any new products that cannibalize the sales of the MM or MD/MDUW. So if you're holding onto your money in fear of those machines being replaced, you may as well spend it, because that is not going to happen.
Chain Chomp
if you're holding onto your money in fear of those machines being replaced, you may as well spend it, because that is not going to happen

Good... So I'll buy it next month (or next two month)...

Xa
Rew
Chain Chomp
fingers crossed for a new poster!
Boo
Does anyone have a direct link to those videos?
THANKS!
Chain Chomp
edit: deleted the vid adresses...
Chain Chomp
Yeah, I found it!!!!

edit: I deleted the links to the videos (which were linked to a "commercial .de" site, not a personal blog or something else), because I maybe don't have the rights to do this... Consider that there is no video like this on the web and wait for ... the new dawn ...

Sorry again!

Xa
Go to top Post Reply