As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Richard Devine is with Machinedrum (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Richard Devine is with Machinedrum
Richard Devine is with Machinedrum 18 Years, 4 Months ago
and MnM... can't say that I'm surprised

check here and scroll down about half way.
  The topic has been locked.
Re: Richard Devine is with Machinedrum 18 Years, 4 Months ago
I just saw Funkstorung a couple weeks ago. They had an MD going. I think they used it mostly for high hats.

I thought I'd also mention this:
"
FRIEND!

Welcome ta hustla where usa of musical equipment manufactured by tha Swedish company Elektron git pimp ta rap `bout our favorite topics . You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg: Sidstation, Machinizzles n Monomachine!

Here, you can participate in discussions, upload n download files fo` Elektron instruments, n share yo knowledge aww nah. Have fiznun, n be cool."

Nothing to do with Devine but it's funny in an mpc-forum kind of way.
Admin

FRIEND!

Welcome ta hustla where usa of musical equipment manufactured by tha Swedish company Elektron git pimp ta rap `bout our favorite topics . You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg: Sidstation, Machinizzles n Monomachine!

Here, you can participate in discussions, upload n download files fo` Elektron instruments, n share yo knowledge aww nah. Have fiznun, n be cool."

we've been gizoogle'd! :-D

too funny indeed. good to see a sense humor is abound in EU land, and quite frightening to hear "in a mpc-forum kind of way".

...Funkstorung and Devine, agreed not suprising. there's MD dribblets on Four Tets 'Everything Ecstatic' as well. check 'And Then Patterns', you'll hear MD's stock 'Hal 2002' sprinkled throughout. i hear other elements on the record too but its blatent on And then Patterns.

fo' rizzle! :-D
Goomba
i just saw Funkstorung a few weeks back and spent some time with Chris and Michael before the show. during setup i noticed that Michael had an MD i told him how great of a tool i thought it was and how i was happy to see one out. he was like "do you know how to use it? i just got it this morning and haven't even turned it on yet!" so i gave him a quick tour of the device. he then proceeded to use it a bit live that night. i'm sure once he spends more time with it he'll be using it for a lot more than just hats it was pretty cool to get to talk shop with them and give him a quick intro to the md. i'm lookin' forward to hearing what they'll do with it.
Go to top Post Reply