As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Hello and Gigging the Monomachine (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Hello and Gigging the Monomachine
Boo
My latest album: 3/5 Q Magazine, 4/5 Aversion.com, buy it here!
Re: Hello and Gigging the Monomachine 18 Years, 5 Months ago

Wisefire wrote:
jey jyoti,

ah those pesty copyright thingies.. thats probably one of the few advantages of having no strings attached to a label..

Definitely! Also a plus is that I can now work with different labels in different countries. I was tied to EMI for the world before.

as for the MDUW (the sampling machinedrum) it rox my fscking sox.. its absolutely amazing.. but hey.. its elektron we are talking about

Must...not...reach....for...credit....card...nnnghh...
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
holy shit! You woman! I love that song. You know I hate to admit, but I found the midi online, trasposed it to ableton live and performed it live once w/ a virus c and a shure sm57.
Boo
My latest album: 3/5 Q Magazine, 4/5 Aversion.com, buy it here!

zachinak wrote:
holy shit! You woman! I love that song. You know I hate to admit, but I found the midi online, trasposed it to ableton live and performed it live once w/ a virus c and a shure sm57.

Heh...sounds cool! Have you got an mp3 of it at all, I'd love to hear it.

I did download a MIDI file of it once and it was so wrong it was funny. It's not as if the original was that complex - there were only 5 tracks including vocals!

Back on topic... anyone got any other Monomachine gigging stories they'd like to share?
Go to top Post Reply