As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Anyone use the Metasonix stuff? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Anyone use the Metasonix stuff?
Re: Anyone use the Metasonix stuff? 18 Years, 6 Months ago

jsrockit wrote:
Have you run your Elektron stuff through it at all?

ya know what, I can't recall if I ever have.....

I did a demo of the machinedrum through the agonizer once, but I don't think I've really done it with the TM-1 - I tend to use that on my monosynths. Let me know if you want a demo!
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Sure...I'd like to hear it. I ordered the TM-1 and am trying to win a Yamaha CS01 as we speak...err write.
I'll try to put some demos together when I get a chance - got a busy week as I'm still moving my liveset over to the MPC....
Game & Watch
Re: Anyone use the Metasonix stuff? 18 Years, 5 Months ago

endmusik wrote:
I'll try to put some demos together when I get a chance - got a busy week as I'm still moving my liveset over to the MPC....

Ok sounds good... MPC huh...I'm buying one in a few weeks. I kind of hope I don't love the TM-1...so I don't have to buy more Metasonix stuff lol.
The TM-1 will keep you pretty busy, it's what I started with from them and it's kind of grown on my as one of my favorite effects boxes. You won't so much feel the need to get more metasonix stuff right away as you'll want more things to feed the TM-1.

My favorite trick is to plug a roland SH synth into it, and send the Gate Out cv to the TM-1's VCA CV amp - it helps keep the signal under some kind of control while you rip apart the universe
Game & Watch
Yep...that is cool. I was thinking that the SH-101 may have to be added to my collection...but a Future Retro revolution could do the trick as well.
Game & Watch
Well, I got my TM-1 today and it is so damn fun...ran the Machinedrum through it.

Love it...so unpredictable.
jsrockit, i'm curious... what is with this system of post it notes you got going on there?
Game & Watch
I use the post it notes to remind of things to try... so I don't forget.
cool. so ideas you have that you want to try then or live tweaks that you need to make to machines while recording? things like that?

it's a good idea. i use the mac dashboard widgets all the time for that sort of thing; especially when listening back to preliminary mixes or demo recordings of works in progress. it's definitely helpful to listen to such things at work or away from your gear and scribble in ideas you have and whatnot.
Go to top Post Reply