As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Contest to win my Monomachine! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Contest to win my Monomachine!
Contest to win my Monomachine! 18 Years, 5 Months ago
The first person who sends me a cashier's check for $4,000 wins a free Monomachine! All late submissions will be returned to sender. I will go by the date I receive the check NOT the ship date, so make sure you send it next day air if you want to win this contest! Good luck!
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Re: Contest to win my Monomachine! 18 Years, 5 Months ago
I just sent payment via pigeon...you should get it in about a fortnight. As insurance, I sent one in a corked bottle...please await its arrival at the nearest river.
Re: Contest to lick my arsehole! 18 Years, 5 Months ago
Boo
Current \'gear\': Korg Legacy controller, Launchpad, Renoise.
Re: Contest to win a scam! 18 Years, 5 Months ago
dear sirs,
i send you a $10,000 chasier's chreck drawn in US funds from USA bank(s). if you would be so kind as towire the difference of $6,000 back to my client, as monies is owed to him by me. i await your responses. can i trust you???
please send your last offer price name phone and adderess

hahahahaha :-D
Chain Chomp
i know the fees are a little exhorbitant, but would you be willing to accept paypal. i want to receive my winnings as soon as possible!!
To date I have not received any submissions to this contest. I am a little shocked. It's not like you're sending me $4000 AND I'm charging you $1250 for my monomachine. The $4000 entry into the contest get's you a FREE monomachine. Why aren't you people jumping on this?
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
There's no sex appeal in your contest. Post some gear pr0n
Go to top Post Reply