As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music new track from ggoodwin. (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: new track from ggoodwin.
Hammer Bro
new track from ggoodwin. 18 Years, 6 Months ago
using monomachine and sidstation, recorded at once using joystick modulation, some postprocessing on PC.

http://www.elektron-users.com/modules/wfdownloads/visit.php?cid=6&lid=96

feedback welcome!!!!
8-)
  The topic has been locked.
Killer Beez
Re: new track from ggoodwin. 18 Years, 5 Months ago
good - I really like that creepy VO synth at the end! Its like electronic whispering from a horror movie or something.

nice work!
Game & Watch
Pretty cool...though I wasn't big on the drum sounds. Overall...worth listening to though...which is saying something.
Hammer Bro
thanks for listening.

re. the drums: these are all coming out of the monomachine, normally I'd use the MD instead but I just wanted to get a feel for the beat box...

peace
i like this.. it sounds lo fi nicx
I use the Monomachines drum sounds as well... it makes you think since you are limited. I will post some of my new monomachine only beats soon...so you can diss me.
Game & Watch
I use the Monomachines drum sounds as well... it makes you think since you are limited. I will post some of my new monomachine only beats soon...so you can diss me. I love limitations and try to make complete songs with as little as possible. I'm working on a 15 song CD all made with just the MnM...and my vocals.
jsrockit - i'm working on a solo MnM cd as well. but it's less songs and i'm not gonna punish the world by pretending that i can sing over it. :-D

i love the mono drums. very often i'll start with them as a sketchpad and then go to the MD to fill in later only to find that i prefer the MnM sound by that point. there's a lot that you can do with them if you get into the locks a bit. not as much as the MD, of course, but there's still a lot there.
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Ha, all I can say about this track is, 'game over, dood'

I feel like I'm grabbing coins and dodging ghosts!
Game & Watch

chiasticon wrote:
jsrockit - i'm working on a solo MnM cd as well. but it's less songs and i'm not gonna punish the world by pretending that i can sing over it. :-D

i love the mono drums. very often i'll start with them as a sketchpad and then go to the MD to fill in later only to find that i prefer the MnM sound by that point. there's a lot that you can do with them if you get into the locks a bit. not as much as the MD, of course, but there's still a lot there.

I don't sing...I rap / talk. I like the bass drum, a click sound, and the hats (retriggered all over). The next CD will be the MD and the MnM though.
Go to top Post Reply