As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:i love this forum (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:i love this forum
Game & Watch
Re:i love this forum 15 Years ago
This is the best place to hang out - it's on all day when working and reading in between tasks.

The fact that I'm able to enrich my English and Scottish vocabulary simultaneously is a nice bonus.
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Dubby music & free samples
http://leocavallo.bandcamp.com
love +1
love it too.

only criticism is that my music doesn't get any feedback. 82 hits and not even a "it's shit, mate"

maybe it's because I don't take the time to build up my profile on forums, writting something in as many topics as I can.

whatever, everything else rocks
Admin
some people just don't comment on stuff that they don't like or that isn't their preferred style. sometimes when you post can make a big difference if you are looking for feedback. try primetime when there are lots of folks online.

i took it a little personally when i didn't get any feedback on a few early posts here. but a little credibility/timespent in the community brought some listeners and some positive and "constructive" feedback. i'm a sensitive guy though... that won't stop me from dropping a pimp-slap on someone who calls me a backslapper though!
Admin
dopple post
Killer Beez
I have to agree. Top forum. Info and know how sharing on an unprecedented and highly organised level. International as well.

Everything has a downside. In my case I can't afford a mono yet keep reading about them at work

Great sounds on here. I must post up a room recording I did that mostly features the frantic click clacking of elektron buttons and very little else. Come on brain copy pattern new pattern paste pattern record snare hit copy pattern new pattern paste pattern add hi hat tweak snare save kit click clack click clack click click completely unmusical.
Boo
I haven't decided whether I like hanging out here or not because time on here is time away from other things but I keep coming back every day so I must like something about it Aw shucks I guess it's you guys

I haven't posted music on a forum for a while because I gave up caring whether anyone liked it or not and figure I'm better off trying to get something released than worry about posting it on forums. That said I do like listening to other people's Elektron music and there is some excellent music on this forum so putting your music up is not a bad thing. I think maybe Elektron radio would be better. What I found with posting music on forums in general was that it did always seem to be either backslapping or lacking in penetration or lacking completely. I guess what I like about coming here is that I use Elektron gear and I appreciate the things I hear and learn from other users and Elektron lovers.
Yoshi
yeah it's great hearing/reading how other users rock their boxes!
Hammer Bro
Surely my #2 favorite site at work. ( sorry !)
(the first one is for online manga scan ..)

as for E-U shirts and a new compilation, i think both are great ideas and need to happen, and both WILL happen. it's a matter of time. the timing for any clothing is looking more like summer.

Is there a ftp where we can upload the ten years compil (i can do it but just need authorization)
i think lot of people here want to hear it

sauna wrote:
only criticism is that my music doesn't get any feedback. 82 hits and not even a "it's shit, mate"

i generally download tracks when i've got a direct link, then listen it at home, if there's no mp3 and if the mp3 doesn't have your nick in the filename i don't comment ! not looking at all for genre
Yoshi
MDUW MKII + MnM MKII + OT DPS-1
http://soundcloud.com/earsmack
+1 - great forum - useful, helpful and no beating on each other - gotta like it
Go to top Post Reply