As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions More artist interviews / profiles (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: More artist interviews / profiles
Boo
More artist interviews / profiles 15 Years, 2 Months ago
This may have been mentioned, but I'd like to see more artist interviews and insights into how Elektron products are used in their tracks.
Elektron's sites has some, but IMO they are pretty limited.
Some artists might not want to give away their "secrets", but I am certain that many would be more than happy to give some time, insights and info for the exposure to their music, labels, ect.
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Re:More artist interviews / profiles 15 Years, 2 Months ago
d1rtynyc wrote:
This may have been mentioned, but I'd like to see more artist interviews and insights into how Elektron products are used in their tracks.
Some artists might not want to give away their "secrets", but I am certain that many would be more than happy to give some time, insights and info for the exposure to their music, labels, ect.

if you're interested in helping write the questions, then the interview and then helping code the feature and interviews, including the additional pages that may be necessary, then we would love to have your help. just drop me or actuel a pm.

Thanks!

M
Boo
Re:More artist interviews / profiles 15 Years, 2 Months ago
papertiger wrote:
d1rtynyc wrote:

if you're interested in helping write the questions, then the interview and then helping code the feature and interviews, including the additional pages that may be necessary, then we would love to have your help. just drop me or actuel a pm.

Thanks!

M

PM sent.
Go to top Post Reply