As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Making kits out of weird machines (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Making kits out of weird machines
Re: Making kits out of weird machines 18 Years, 10 Months ago
hmmmmm......
but the MnM isn't multi-timbral, right..just, uh, mono?
pardon my total ignorance of it (and full on hijack of this thread) :-D

Milkman, you must work for Elektron or something, huh? :-D
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
Milkman: lemme know when you're selling the evolver...I've been wanting one of those!

Topic: for weird kits, check out the UserWave...
Killer Beez
I dont work for them... :-D

of course the monomachine is multi timbral!!!! You can get 6 tracks out of it...

yeah, I want to UW but I guess I missed the boat on upgrading which is a real pain. I am waiting for them to do another round of "friend" upgrades... but I am not holding my breath.

I need to think about the evolver - the whole reason I have one is to emulate my pro-1 which is in storage, since there is basically a pro-1 inside, plus so much more. The new OS has more midi mapping, so maybe I will just make a dedicated control surface for it? Who knows - at the moment its not going anywhere.
Re: Making kits out of weird machines 18 Years, 9 Months ago

milkmansnd wrote:
You guys ever make an entire kit out of weird shit.

That's like half of everything I do on the MnM

milkmansnd wrote:
I need to think about the evolver - the whole reason I have one is to emulate my pro-1 which is in storage, since there is basically a pro-1 inside, plus so much more.

they complement each other nicely, but no, in no way does the evolver replace the pro one. get that thing out of storage asap and start playing it. a/b 'em. for my money, the pro one is one of the best monosynths ever made.
Killer Beez
trust me I know! But its just too big - it did not fit into my truck when I packed everything to move, and therefore got bumped into storage.

The evolver is supposed to be based off of CEM chips like the pro one was, and is supposed to be similar, and in some ways it is, but its never gonna be a replacement. The pro one will tear someone a new ass - the evolver will come close... but not quite as good.
Go to top Post Reply