As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Science Lab SL01: Collaboration (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Science Lab SL01: Collaboration
Admin
tIB was here
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 15 Years, 3 Months ago
Stockholm syndrome- song 13, kit 13,14,15, e5-9... Or at least it was when i sent it back.
Make sure you back up- Its the devils work!
  The topic has been locked.
You can of course restore to a specific location.
Admin
tIB was here
^ Id tried this when exchanging patterns but it conflicts with song mode- song mode still plays the steps/patterns it's programmed to while the patterns it is supposed to be playing are stored elsewhere.
Game & Watch
Koshimazaki and eminor9 collab MDUWMKI mp3 and syx file uploaded.

Just used MD internal machines + RAM machines moulded in song mode.
Admin
just starting to work my through some of these.

eminor9:

really enjoying your collab at the moment.
Admin
tIB was here
^ Plus 1, very strong as I expected when I saw the pairing.
Boo
tIB wrote:
^ Id tried this when exchanging patterns but it conflicts with song mode- song mode still plays the steps/patterns it's programmed to while the patterns it is supposed to be playing are stored elsewhere.

really?

lot of my backups of MnM are just "song+kits+paterns". and i don't know exact place numbers of paterns...

it seems, that when i'll try to pump some sysex of old song back to MnM the results will be very inspirating, unusual and human...
Admin
tIB was here
If you don't specify where it goes fine- I was forcing the kits to be in one place whereas songmode was looking elsewhere... I guess if you specify song number but not pattern number it would be fine.

Can be quite interesting positioning a totally different set of patterns into a different songs pattern location though...
Boo
tIB wrote:

Can be quite interesting positioning a totally different set of patterns into a different songs pattern location though...

this is already method! it works very well if you intentionally change f.e. melodic sequences to percussion instruments and vice versa.
Hey, check it out! The MD collaboration for Kas & ipassenger is now available in the 'Files' section ~ entitled Vitamin 5.

This collab science lab was a really good idea and it was a kick working with someone without actually meeting them face to face. I think ipassenger & I had a good workflow from the start. See what you think.
Go to top Post Reply