As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Science Lab SL01: Collaboration (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Science Lab SL01: Collaboration
#49795
Game & Watch
Posts: 2668
0
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 9 Months ago
Odlarn and i would like to do a science lab collaboration, in the last seven days ..

could we be placed on the list, for MD UW (mk II - although that requires Odlarn to verify ..)
  The topic has been locked.
#49797
Goomba
Posts: 38
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 9 Months ago
Check!
  The topic has been locked.
#49807
Admin
Posts: 2932
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 9 Months ago
previewlounge wrote:
Odlarn and i would like to do a science lab collaboration, in the last seven days ..

could we be placed on the list, for MD UW (mk II - although that requires Odlarn to verify ..)


Done! Please see the lead post, and possibly a few others from either me or Actuel in this thread updating the rules, for details.

M
  The topic has been locked.
#49808
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 9 Months ago
Will there be a page or post where all these tracks are pulled together for easy listening?
  The topic has been locked.
#49816
Game & Watch
Posts: 2668
0
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 9 Months ago
papertiger wrote:

Done! Please see the lead post, and possibly a few others from either me or Actuel in this thread updating the rules, for details.

thankyou papertiger, this is so exciting.
perhaps if you had time at some stage, might be nice to swap the L and the D, so as to ensure correct spelling of Odlarn's name .. again, many thanks for including us in the science Lab session.
  The topic has been locked.
#49819
Admin
Posts: 2932
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 9 Months ago
Allerian wrote:
Will there be a page or post where all these tracks are pulled together for easy listening?

probably, but we're not there yet. i like your idea.
  The topic has been locked.
#49820
Admin
Posts: 2932
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 9 Months ago
previewlounge wrote:
perhaps if you had time at some stage, might be nice to swap the L and the D, so as to ensure correct spelling of Odlarn's name

done

again, many thanks for including us in the science Lab session.

you're welcome
  The topic has been locked.
#49865
Boo
Posts: 191
0
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 9 Months ago
papertiger wrote:
Allerian wrote:
Will there be a page or post where all these tracks are pulled together for easy listening?

probably, but we're not there yet. i like your idea.


could be on radio?
  The topic has been locked.
#49940
Boo
Posts: 191
0
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi!

In files section you could find result of collaboration between me and tIB - called "Stockholm Syndrome".

NOISE!

TRASH!

And other devilish things comes straight from... MNM MK1!



Sorry Stockholm. Sorry MNM. Sorry Elektron headquarters.

Please enjoy our music.

Yours,

Ural
  The topic has been locked.
#49999
Hammer Bro
Posts: 678
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi,

I have a litle request,
Can you tell, when you upload a sysex ; the song , patterns and kit who are used to make it.
It would be easier to load it after.

i'm very intrigued by the Stockholm Syndrome wanna send an eye on this ! (yeah this expression exist in french)
good work guy's
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop

Login Form

start Player