As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Science Lab SL01: Collaboration (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Science Lab SL01: Collaboration
#48984
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 11 Months ago
Monofever, where arrreeee youuuuuu!?!?

Thanks for the extra time. I think Wesen and I are finally getting some ideas together.
  The topic has been locked.
#49112
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 11 Months ago
A sysex of the MD Collab between Ural and Allerian has been posted in the files section. An mp3 is available at: http://www.allerian.com/music/Ural-Allerian-Polkaed.mp3

Enjoy!

Both projects finished - w00t!
  The topic has been locked.
#49115
Goomba
Posts: 34
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 11 Months ago
Just arrived at this post. Is it still possible to join? I've noticed the deadline is on the 20th. If yes, I have a MD-SPS1.

Anyone wanna join me?

Thanks
  The topic has been locked.
#49124
Cappy
Posts: 103
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 11 Months ago
A track on the MD-UW by konkrete & onthefly is about as finished as it's gonna get.
Do I have to upload it anywhere in particular or can i stick in up on drop.io
Just the Sid collab to do something with now, thanks for the deadline extension!
  The topic has been locked.
#49126
Admin
Posts: 2932
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 11 Months ago
onthefly wrote:
A track on the MD-UW by konkrete & onthefly is about as finished as it's gonna get.
Do I have to upload it anywhere in particular or can i stick in up on drop.io
Just the Sid collab to do something with now, thanks for the deadline extension!


Please see instructions in first post in this thread. Thanks!

M
  The topic has been locked.
#49127
Admin
Posts: 2932
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 11 Months ago
raphael wrote:
Just arrived at this post. Is it still possible to join? I've noticed the deadline is on the 20th. If yes, I have a MD-SPS1.

Anyone wanna join me?

Thanks


will depend on if you can find a partner -- maybe a separate thread in this forum would draw more attention to your request.

M
  The topic has been locked.
#49132
Hammer Bro
Posts: 648
enapa lirar monolåda, 2 x sidstation och uv!
: )
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 11 Months ago
Sended some syx to 2 partners, hope they have time to make something of it!

And now some sidlab left...!
  The topic has been locked.
#49143
Cappy
Posts: 103
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 11 Months ago
sorry, got a bit excited. happy new year by the way
the mp3 i encoded is 10MB and it's at
http://drop.io/defence
called EmDee
I'll shorten it and put it in the proper place when i can
cheers
  The topic has been locked.
#49148
Admin
Posts: 2932
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 11 Months ago
onthefly wrote:
sorry, got a bit excited. happy new year by the way
the mp3 i encoded is 10MB and it's at
http://drop.io/defence
called EmDee
I'll shorten it and put it in the proper place when i can
cheers


hey no problem -- i just added that info when you asked so that we can have it all in one place. thanks for participating!

M
  The topic has been locked.
#49209
Admin
Posts: 2932
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 11 Years, 11 Months ago
Tib is now paired with Opuswerk.

Raphael, I would have paired you with Tib since you were first in line, but Tib signed up for an MD MKII slot, not SPS. Hopefully someone will show. If not, we may have some dropouts before the deadline. Of course, there will be other science labs!

M
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop

Login Form

start Player