As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Sandbox OLD step shift trick/technique (:P) (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: OLD step shift trick/technique (:P)
Hero of Winds
Re:Did everyone know about this / Am I seriously behind here 15 Years, 7 Months ago
Haha ok, pretty nice trick either way though!
I've changed the title of the thread
  The topic has been locked.
Re:OLD step shift trick 15 Years, 7 Months ago
We've ironed out the obvious uses, but don't forget that you can shift Accent, Swing, and Slide on the fly too.

Not to quibble, but aren't these things we discuss "techniques" rather than "tricks"?
Admin
tIB was here
Can we dedicate this thread to all the old techniques/tricks I may have missed?!
Admin
tIB wrote:
Can we dedicate this thread to all the old techniques/tricks I may have missed?!

would really make more sense to place them in the Wiki. problem with threads and even stickies is after time the grow into pages, and no one wants to sort through 14 pages for 9 tricks and the rest being discussion. the idea of the EU Wiki/Faq is to be a repository for knowledge and facts about Elektron gear. plus, you have instant access to the tip/trick versus maneuvering through a mammoth thread.

...just sayin'
Admin
tIB was here
^ wholeheartedly agreed, I was just being selfish!
Yoshi
http://www.myspace.com/ido3
really should upload some more recent tunes but there you go
funny i dont think of them as tricks

more just functions i've forgotten
Rew
Chain Chomp
Re:OLD step shift trick 15 Years, 5 Months ago
actuel wrote:
tIB wrote:

would really make more sense to place them in the Wiki. problem with threads and even stickies is after time the grow into pages, and no one wants to sort through 14 pages for 9 tricks and the rest being discussion. the idea of the EU Wiki/Faq is to be a repository for knowledge and facts about Elektron gear. plus, you have instant access to the tip/trick versus maneuvering through a mammoth thread.

...just sayin'

mmmm, yeah... it would be awesome to have wiki of all theses little hidden features
Go to top Post Reply