As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade good trader shout outs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: good trader shout outs
Goomba
Re:good trader shout outs 11 Years, 4 Months ago
Likewise Toma very easy to deal with.
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Good trader shout out to N3wt. Trade went smoothly and unit arrived exactly as described. Would do business again.
Boo
octatrack, prophet 08, minibrute, SEM, RS-09, A4, Zed 14
just wanted to give shouts out to Claps in Braille (bought my Tempest) and Gruenberger (sold me his SEM). Both very smooth transactions and good guys in general. would do business with again.
Goomba
I want to make a very loud shout out to VennDiagram. I recently purchased his Virus B. The item arrived safely and timely in exactly the condition that he described, and he went through the trouble of carefully packaging the thing, and taking another round of photos before sending her off into the great unknown (UPS). Seriously, I've never seen so much cling-film in my entire life. He also communicated well and seemed to care a lot about the product arriving safely. Overall, he was an absolute pleasure to buy from, especially if you like popping bubblewrap.
Chain Chomp
http://venndiagram.ca
Maschine
Monomachine SFX60+ Mk II
Machine SPS1-UW
Analog Four
Octoatrack
Nord Modular G1
Evolver
Korg Z1
Spectralis 2
Thanks Onanonanon - great dealing with you too.
Excellent communication, very prompt payment too I might add via paypal and really easy to deal with (always a bonus). I did warn you about the 3 miles of cling film but the bubble wrap was that exciting little extra bonus I just knew you'd love.
At least you didn't have to spend the Mayan Apocalypse smashing zombies over the head with the Virus B, seeing as it never happened, the bubble wrap seemed a rather fitting metaphor to the lack of the end of the world.
Would recommend a trade / purchase / sale with you again to anyone else here.
Boo
Bought a Tempest from diabolik!

A great seller indeed. He shipped it the very next day and it arrived in absolutely pristine condition. He was also prompt with replying and provided all the pictures I requested. Thanks diabolik!
Shout out for EricFraser for a very smooth and friendly sale of my MFB522. Eric was very patient while it was stuck in Canadian customs for several weeks. You can sell with confidence to this guy.

Nice one!
Cappy
I had a great deal with SLCRZ!
Cappy
Thanks Bauer. Item from Bauer (MFB-522) arrived exactly as described and was packaged very well. I would not hesitate to trade/buy from him.
Cappy
Big thanks to Neil (user Nein). Bought a monotron delay from him, nicely packaged, smooth transaction.

Likewise to PLAYRECORDS (sorry that this is so late!). I bought an Andy Pledger x0xb0x at the end of 2011. That purchase has once and for all cured me of GAS'ing after an original 303
Go to top Post Reply