As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear DJ:ing with the MD-UW (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: DJ:ing with the MD-UW
Hammer Bro
Re: DJ:ing with the MD-UW 18 Years, 10 Months ago
another piece of advice: a real electronic musician has no time for family! divorce, give up for adoption, do what you must to get your priorities in order.
  The topic has been locked.
Killer Beez
murder - just don't get caught!
Kong
mr. applehead
hey!!
if yo cant use parameter locks it means your in *classic* mode.. just switch to *extended* (top left)
btw.. you can record stereo into RAM machines using two of them panned oppositely.. it gets a little tricky tho
neonleg
Goomba

neonleg wrote:
hey!!
if yo cant use parameter locks it means your in *classic* mode.. just switch to *extended* (top left)
btw.. you can record stereo into RAM machines using two of them panned oppositely.. it gets a little tricky tho
neonleg

I tried this. It's just that the second I hit extended mode the sound thins out, into some awful hissing treble noise. It just sounds really awkward and adjusting parameters don't seem to change anything. Neither does going back to classic mode. Does this sound familiar?
um.. no
try changing patterns reloading all tracks, powering off and on. if that dosent do it, turn it off hold function and power on then select soft reset. if that dosent work try same procedure and choose factory reset *you will lose all settings/kits etc* so sysex back up first if you wanna keep them. i think it will work properly after all this!
good luck
neonleg
oh yeah, and RTFM!
Goomba

Friend wrote:
oh yeah, and RTFM!

I was kinda expecting to get that... I can assure you that it's the last thing I do before I go to sleep and the first thing I do when I wake up! I love me some family life. :-D
Go to top Post Reply