As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Monomachine still buggy after upgrade! Audio file... (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Monomachine still buggy after upgrade! Audio file...
Killer Beez
Monomachine still buggy after upgrade! Audio file... 18 Years, 10 Months ago
ok - time for a listening test. Tell me whats going on here:

http://www.milkmansound.com/audio/monowtf.mp3

This is the same kit - patterns are switching back and forth - nothing is different - why does the incoming audio sound completely different from pattern to pattern. The last little bit is me unmuting another track - if I unmute and remute the audio input track you can hear it come and go. What the F?!?!?!

I have the 303 clone plugged directly into the monomachine input A, and routed out of CD - remember, its the same kit for each pattern! Nothing is changed! I just put on the latest OS with the bugfix for this exact problem - you tell me...
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Re: Monomachine still buggy after upgrade! Audio file... 18 Years, 10 Months ago
Please upload the kit and I will test it on my SFX-6.
Killer Beez
Re: Monomachine still buggy after upgrade! Audio file... 18 Years, 10 Months ago
ok - its up there as song + pattern + kit sysex. The song loops - and try unmuting and remuting the input when its sounding thin to see if that does what the audio file does. Thanks man!
Admin
scottkellogg.com
I'll try and get to it this weekend. Thanks for the upload. If we can replicate the problem across different hardware, we can file a formal bug report with Elektron.
Killer Beez
cool, in the meantime, I am just working around it. I suppose I can remake that pattern or even make a different kit by copying and pasting or something. Theres always a workaround! Gotta love this gear.
Admin
scottkellogg.com
I wonder if you exactly recreated the kit/pat/song in a new pattern bank if you would have the same problem.
Killer Beez
I tried it in a new slot - but not a new bank. I will try that too - its a really weird problem. Maybe this one pattern preserved the bug or something? Ghost in the machine...
Hammer Bro
your pattern has spontaneously evolved self-consciousness. don't let it near any network jacks or it might take over the world.
Killer Beez
well then, if you want your monomachine to have self consciousness download the sysex file :-D
Killer Beez
so... anyone have time to check this out for me? thanks guys!
Go to top Post Reply