As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Posting stupid idiot threads (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Posting stupid idiot threads
Yoshi
http://www.myspace.com/ido3
really should upload some more recent tunes but there you go
Posting stupid idiot threads 15 Years, 10 Months ago
I think the member should be banned for 1 week

and the thread deleted or made invisible

who agrees?

just wasting time and bandwidth
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
Re:Posting stupid idiot threads 15 Years, 10 Months ago
I totally agree. There is no time for humor and fun here within this great hobby of music making and gear talk.

I mean come on! Every kilobyte of bandwidth in the sea of terebytes of the internet is so valuable and important in conveying information to the hobby music makers that a joke is going against the matrix and grain of what is and what ought to be!!!!! BAN EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that. Posts like that stem other posts that are titled "Posting stupid idiot threads" and leech more bandwidth than the thread that was the catalyst for the avalanche. BAN EM ALL!!!!!!!! Dear lord lets all get back on track here...

Yoshi
http://www.myspace.com/ido3
really should upload some more recent tunes but there you go
Strange i never mentioned your thread specifically ???? just an idea popped into my head

So obviously you knew it wasn't even remotely funny,
hence your reply and the mods reply....umm huh?

This section is about "Site Suggestions" which is what i'm doing, so no wasted bandwidth as members who are not interested in this part of the board can ignore it.

I'm all for comedy

when you do come up with something funny

please post it

otherwise

well you know
King Koopa
MDUW Classic

www.orsankart.com
I think that is a crap idea and you should be banned for a month for suggesting it. And you should lighten up and accept the fun is fun.
Game & Watch
Trying to turn this place into VSE.com?
Posting threads which lie about the release of a new Elektron OS is ban-worthy. I show up here every day just to check for a new OS. At the very least that thread should be deleted for the disservice that it is.
Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
Allerian wrote:
Posting threads which lie about the release of a new Elektron OS is ban-worthy. I show up here every day just to check for a new OS. At the very least that thread should be deleted for the disservice that it is.

Admin
i appreciate the suggestion Zoot, but for now i'm not looking to ban anyone unless this act becomes a common theme. we've pretty much been able to avoid this kinda crap for some time without employing 'ban' or 'moderated' tactics and i'd like to keep it that way. here's to hoping we can continue to have fun without relying on cliche forum sidekicks!

i've personally always hated the 'pseudo thread', it's pointless. i can always spend more time over at mpc-forums or ableton for this kinda fun (?!$). maybe i should even take off the spam guard and let that flood return. good times.
Admin
I've deleted the thread so that it won't show up in search results.

Please, everyone, think before you post. I don't think anyone in this community wants to see the forum deteriorate into something like many of the other music forums out there.

Thanks,

M
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
hey!
shut up!

have fun.