As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Oh my God...I love my SFX60. (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Oh my God...I love my SFX60.
Chain Chomp
Oh my God...I love my SFX60. 18 Years, 10 Months ago
Just writing to let the world know how much I love my Monomachine. I decided to take it with me on my vacation, and I've spent a lot of time with it...more than I ever have. And man, am I pleased with what I'm coming up with so far. It sounds lovely, lovely, lovely, to crazy, dirty, and paranoid. I've also really enjoyed exploring the beatbox stuff, since I left my MD at home. I can't wait to marry what I've been working on with my MD, et al.

Just expressing my satisfaction and enthusiasm.

cchocjr
  The topic has been locked.
Re: Oh my God...I love my SFX60. 18 Years, 10 Months ago
Man...you need a girlfriend.

Just kidding, I'm only jealous cuz I don't have the mono yet.
Chain Chomp
Actually, I'm on vacation with my girlfriend :-D . Our two year anniversary. When she takes naps, the headphones go on.

cchocjr
King Koopa
I need to get a mono aswell Too bad i have no funding at the moment... Selling is also not an option
Admin
i can totally relate cchocjr! i've had mine for about 3 months now and i still feel that way. in fact, the deeper i dive into it the more appreciation i have for it. it's definitely the single greatest piece of gear i've ever owned....not to say i don't love my other goodies but it takes the prize for the most flexible/creatively-inspiring gear i own. ...gush, gush...

:-D
Go to top Post Reply