As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Question on a song mode. How to play alive in a song mode? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Question on a song mode. How to play alive in a song mode?
Goomba
Re:Question on a song mode. How to play alive in a song mode? 15 Years, 10 Months ago
futureimage wrote:
maxrobo wrote:
=B5@5A=>, 65B 1KBL 2K?CABOB =>2CN ?@>H82:8 A8AB576=>ABLN 703@C7>: ?5A5= 2> 2@5A?@>872545=8O? C45:0 45;0BL B0: :0: 5ABL A?0A81> 70 A>25BK!
....Apparently.

Simply there are no words =) Forgive for a mistake in the coding! I Hope in general that in the new version of system the mode of a song will be expanded and we can use it completely!
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:Question on a song mode. How to play alive in a song mode? 15 Years, 10 Months ago
And how to copy in a mode a song? How to copy contents of one song in another and by that to make a long song? It is necessary to do it in parts or there is an opportunity to copy entirely. Forgive if a question silly! But to be better five seconds the fool, than to remain it all life =)
Boo
Re:Question on a song mode. How to play alive in a song mode 15 Years, 10 Months ago
This...thread...is...AWESOME.

Maxrobo if someone made a movie of you and you spoke english just like that I would watch it. "Robo" in your name and "Russia" reminded me of this guy...

Youtube - Russian Robot

I wish song mode could mix. That would be a great tool for live performance dj'ing. Playing your tracks live yet mixing them together. Sort of how Soulwax/Nite Versions plays live and continuous mix-like.
Go to top Post Reply