As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge #1 Elektron fanboy (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: #1 Elektron fanboy
Game & Watch
Re: #1 Elektron fanboy 17 Years, 6 Months ago
Here's my little place

The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
hey eminor9,
have you by any chance heard a nord lead 2 ?

I'm wondering if theres much of a difference in sound, seeing as the 2x uses 'better' ad/das and other different components

anyone ?
Game & Watch

b0unce wrote:
hey eminor9,
have you by any chance heard a nord lead 2 ?

I'm wondering if theres much of a difference in sound, seeing as the 2x uses 'better' ad/das and other different components

anyone ?

Haven't had the opportunity to A/B them. The other important difference is the memory (300 user locations on 2x against only 100 on 2 I believe, you can always add the memory cards but they are hard to find and probably expensive - no hassle with memory cards on NL2x).
Hammer Bro
enapa lirar monolåda, 2 x sidstation och uv!
: )
eminor;: how is it working with tilted md/mnm??? i should put the md on the fantom, there is empy space on top of it!!

js; how is mpc500 vs mpc1k ??
Game & Watch

enapa wrote:
eminor;: how is it working with tilted md/mnm??? i should put the md on the fantom, there is empy space on top of it!!

the mnm rests on a gone to heaven Behringer mixer rack ear and it is exactly the right angle (for me). The MD on the empty space of the Fantom would be too far away for me, I need to have everything within arm reach as it is now. The MD standing is ok for muting and adjusting a few paramaters, but when working with it actively, I'll put it on the digital piano.
Hammer Bro
enapa lirar monolåda, 2 x sidstation och uv!
: )
Allright, i didnt reflect that you might be sitting, i always stand making musik...
Game & Watch

enapa wrote:
Allright, i didnt reflect that you might be sitting, i always stand making musik...

Know what you mean, that's why I got this ergonomical chair that is half sitting and half standing (compare the position as sitting on a bouncing ball), wouldn't want to sit on an office chair when making music.
Game & Watch

enapa wrote:

The 1000 is the better machine. The 500 is cool, but requires more menu diving. However, sitting on the couch making beats is nice. The 500 was a luxury purchase... a just for fun purchase.

eminor9 wrote:

a match made in heaven

the swedes know to do things right.
Go to top Post Reply