As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 11 Months ago
Hi all,

I ve looked on this forum for my problem but i cant find anything alike. The following is happening: When i connect my MD to a synthesizer and program the program change via the midi-instrument on the MD, the correct instrument on the synth istn showing up sometimes, when i change the pattern (with another kit)?

Is it something in the global settings ive to do? I dont know. Very annoying when playing live. When i hit the midi trigger on the MD, it goes to the correct synth program again.

I hope to find some answers here.

Thanks in advance,

Andry
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
MD uw
Octatrack
Monomachine mkII +Drive
hageir wrote:
MD UW OS 1.52f

AND LFO from one track controlling the LFO depth of another doesn't work anymore!

i dont have this os but i think that i could be due to the hierarchy of LFO to LFO ....but since you're also saying anymore......mmh,,,,,,,anyway here the piece of manual where i read that (pag. 34)

Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
sicijk wrote:
hageir wrote:
MD UW OS 1.52f

AND LFO from one track controlling the LFO depth of another doesn't work anymore!

i dont have this os but i think that i could be due to the hierarchy of LFO to LFO ....but since you're also saying anymore......mmh,,,,,,,anyway here the piece of manual where i read that (pag. 34)

ah, totally forgot about that!
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 9 Months ago
When I play chords into my Monomachine, some note triggers never get turned off. When I play another set of monophonic notes, some of the previous notes from the chord I played can be heard.

I understand that the monomachine is meant to be MONO, but this occurs when I try to record a melody into my MnM in real time and accidentally hit more than one note. The Monomachine "remembers" it.

This may not be a bug. I'd love to learn what's causing it in order to turn it off... or maybe even exploit it in the future.

I'm running a Novation SL 25 into Ableton that routes it into the MnM. I recorded what was coming out of the SL 25 into Ableton and there were no ghost notes - it was clean. When I played it into the MnM, I could hear the ghost notes. Pressing the triggers yielded the same results.

Again, it might not be a bug. Hope you guys can help, as the collective intelligence of EU's hive mind is pretty impressive.
Admin
tIB was here
is this is arp mode?
Chain Chomp
hageir wrote:
When you have some tracks muted on the MD and you function+turn an encoder to apply it to all the tracks (for example delay) then when you get a crazy delay-wall, press function+classic/extended to reset the kit to go back to normal, all the muted tracks are still doing the crazy delay wall (or what ever you do)
it's super annoying..
you have to press function+classic/extended again when you umute the tracks..

yes i have the same problem!
Admin
tIB was here
what os? pretty sure they fixed this...
Chain Chomp
not sure what os is installed on my machinedrum
how can i find out?
Admin
tIB was here
watch the boot screen; get the latest one off elektron support and i'm pretty sure your problems are solved.
Chain Chomp
it says 1 52 k when i boot up
edit upgrading now
Go to top Post Reply