As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List
Chain Chomp
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 15 Years, 2 Months ago
zoot wrote:

no not happened to me, that seems a serious problem...mono right?

Yup but it seems from previous replys on this thread that I'm not alone, always seems to happen when I'm not expecting it.

Never had anything like this with my MD which has been pretty solid.
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 15 Years, 1 Month ago
MD 1.52d CTR-8P bug

Set up a CTR-8p machine on a track, assign any parameters to it. Enter mute mode, and then turn one of the encoders. The large MUTE pop up window does not become smaller like it does for other machines.
Chain Chomp
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 15 Years ago
Ok I was doing rehersals for an improvised set next week and about 20mins in the sequencer to machine one wouldn't respond to grid entry (worked around in real time record) including the transposing.

I've also had occasional dead ARP's and none resoponce to transopsing. I'm wondering if I shouldn't be switching to different machines whilst in record mode but isn't that the whole point of the machine?

Does anyone get these little odd glitches which can only be solved by turning the whole unit on/off again which isn't going to be good next week as I'm the master clock in a bigger setup!

Could this be PSU influenced as most days my Mono mkI works 100%.

I'm going to try reinstalling the OS on a different PC but I'm really worried that this could be a more serious underlying problem with the unit.
Yoshi
http://www.myspace.com/ido3
really should upload some more recent tunes but there you go
Mono machine mk1 os 1.21b

>Global

>Multimap edit

The transpose and timing functions are way wacky and dont really work
sometime when selecting another pattern the transpose is still in effect.
Double stop start fixes it but if you were trying to jam then this isn't right

Could someone confirm

>>>>PLEASE
King Koopa
I don't understand why people post bugs, but they don't say which OS it is happening on ! Is one just to assume that it is refering to the most current OS ?
People:
COULD YOU PLEASE ALWAYS MENTION WHICH OS VERSION ON BUG REPORTS ?
Thanks!
Cappy
Erasing locks on the Mono doesn't work for all track (no record light on). Individual tracks need to be cleared one at a time. Admittedly, I have not noticed this before.

On some tracks there is runaway feedback that I can't get rid of. Maybe a product of the reverb. (os 1.20b)
mono os 1.21c

i noticed timing drop outs in poly mode - can anyone confirm this. i thought this was fixed?!
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
MD UW OS 1.52f

Somehow it's not possible to copy+paste a ROM Machine! (I had them on track M1 -trying to copy to M2)

AND LFO from one track controlling the LFO depth of another doesn't work anymore!
Chain Chomp
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 11 Months ago
Vader77 wrote:
Ok I was doing rehersals for an improvised set next week and about 20mins in the sequencer to machine one wouldn't respond to grid entry (worked around in real time record) including the transposing.

I've also had occasional dead ARP's and none resoponce to transopsing. I'm wondering if I shouldn't be switching to different machines whilst in record mode but isn't that the whole point of the machine?

Does anyone get these little odd glitches which can only be solved by turning the whole unit on/off again which isn't going to be good next week as I'm the master clock in a bigger setup!

Could this be PSU influenced as most days my Mono mkI works 100%.

I'm going to try reinstalling the OS on a different PC but I'm really worried that this could be a more serious underlying problem with the unit.

Ok I've discovered that holding down trigger/grid buttons whilst hitting record maybe the source of the problem, notes don't show up in the little pop up window and the arp doesn't tend to work either sadly there's no other quick fix than to reset the machine.
Either way I've just go to keep an eye on what I'm pressing methinx.
Chain Chomp
MDuw mkI/Octatrack/Analog Four/TT-303/Vermona Kick Lancet/Eurorack Modular System/Monotribe/Monotron Delay/Monotron
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 11 Months ago
Don't know if this has been covered, but i've noticed when using an external MIDI machine, and i set it to sustain the entire pattern, after start up, it plays the first pass fine. On the second pass, it won't play, then the 3rd pass it plays. Then it'll play fine from the on out. Until i stop and start it again.
Go to top Post Reply