As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List
Chain Chomp
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 15 Years, 6 Months ago
On the Mono the triggerless trigs on the MIDI sequencer seem to breed when shifted back/forward off the current page!

Please fix Elektron!
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
When I have parameter locked steps on page 1 on the MD and then move them backwards onto page 2 the locks disappear!
On the Machinedrum, when assaigning one more lfo from another track to the actual track the pitch is changed to the whole kit and alot of unsaved changes gets lost.
Hammer Bro
Don't know really if we can call this a bug, but function + encoder doesn't works when i use function + track mute and quit the mute menu without activating the mute.

I was thinking it works before, if anyone manage to do it, can you tell me which os are you using ?
Goomba
I have a problem with machinedrum v1.51!
I have a pattern !I have the Bassdrum on Track1 routed on the output C.
The other tracks normally on the main Output!
When i tweak all tracks with FUNCTION+KNOB (CTRL-AL) (for example the Pitch) the Bassdrum
on Track1 "C Output" change it with pitch!
I think it was not on version 1.50f!The extern outputs doesnt changed!
It is a bug or is this right?
The extern Outputs (Direct)must be clean without effects !!!
Boo
if i understand you correctly, this is not a bug. FUNC+KNOB / CTRL-AL is meant to change that parameter for all tracks, irrespective of how they are routed. Pitch is not an 'effect', it is a parameter of the machine.
Goomba
Just uploaded OS 1.20B for MnM (orig. not mkII). Initialized unit and played preset patterns. A few 'B' and 'C' patterns play at full volume and cannot be lowered with the master volume or level control. Has anyone experience this and is a downgrade in order?
Cappy
was using new uploaded kit, had sounds modified and saved. MD froze and reset back to factory, lost all patterns and samples. Glad I was not playing live
Cappy
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 15 Years, 5 Months ago
bugs after updating MD UW MKII to 1.52 OS:

changed GLOBALS settings to accept external clock and control. This change didn't "take"- the screen said it was listening to external, but the MD wasn't reacting to the start of my external sequencer. Turned MD off and on again, and it correctly accepted clock and control. Seems to switch back and forth (int/ext) correctly now without having to cycle power.

Other things also became a little flakey after changing the previously-mentioned GLOBALS input settings:
Plocks were temporarily broken (or, in retrospect, it may have been invisibly switching back to "classic" mode instead of remaining in "extended"): Even though I was holding down the step trig key, the screen would treat a knob turn as track-wide parameter change- the parameter itself wouldn't even invert its color on screen. After dropping the step, recreating it, and then giving it a p-lock, it started showing that it was a step-specific p-lock visually (param color inverted), but the sound produced didn't reflect the changed value- it remained unaltered. After a reboot, the system recognizes that the p locks are there and reacts accordingly.

-J
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 15 Years, 5 Months ago
you dont need to power off machinedrum: just push 2x stop button, and you will hear the plocks u just made.
Go to top Post Reply