As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 4 Months ago
tIB wrote:
^ This is bad. Ive read about a few problems recently directly following updates... not good.

Hope you get this sorted easily... good luck.

i think the problem was the C6 tool... it's emphasis is on fast instead of good. or maybe it just doesn't like my midi interface? i don't have the turbo thing and so send data at 'normal' speeds when i use the C6 app. maybe it wants turbo to work right or maybe my MD wants turbo.. who knows...

i used the free sysex librarian to send the 1.53c OS and so far so good. the sysex librarian app took a lot longer to send the data..

i'll drop aline here in a day or so w/an update. i'm sticking w/the sysex librarian for future updrages.
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Hi all...

I just purchased a Machinedrum SPS-1UW MKII which had OS 1.52c on it.

Everything seemed to be working fine until...

I updated to OS 1.53c and now seem to be having all sorts of issues - most of all the Snare Drum slot stops playing if anything above it is triggered - the only way to get this slot back is to reload the kit or Function+Classic/Extended buttons - but again, if any slot is pushed/triggered above the 2nd one (Snare) it will no longer sound again!

ARGHH

I'm pretty peeved that I updated the OS!

Any suggestions? Please?

Mac OS 10.6.2, 17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
Kong
mr. applehead
you can try a soft reset but i dont think that will help.
next is to try reloading the OS because you wont lose any settings/kits.
i woud try hard reset next (you will lose all settings kits etc so backup first if you care about them)
lastly, you can revert to an older OS. if you need the file i am happy to send you.. how many you want?
it will work then if your machine is ok, if not its back to Sweden or a local elektron rep for a service

btw, dont be afraid to update the OS next time, the benefits always outweigh the risk your machine will implode
Goomba
I'm in touch with Daniel at Elektron support - fingers crossed
Goomba
Monomachine MnM - SCALE / SLIDE bug. very obvious 14 Years, 4 Months ago
MONOMACHINE bug.

Not sure if its listed.

When you change scale to any number which isnt a mutliple of sixteen the slides do not display properly.

Frankly Elektron should be ashamed of themselves.

I mean £1000 pounds for a machine with bugs.

I wonder if they know what testing means.
Chain Chomp
MDUW mkI / MnM mkII
Re:Monomachine MnM - SCALE / SLIDE bug. very obvious 14 Years, 3 Months ago
gigus wrote:
MONOMACHINE bug.

Not sure if its listed.

When you change scale to any number which isnt a mutliple of sixteen the slides do not display properly.

Frankly Elektron should be ashamed of themselves.

I mean £1000 pounds for a machine with bugs.

I wonder if they know what testing means.

wecome to the wonderful world of boutique synths, you think elektrons are buggy wait till you get a virus...
Goomba
bhc303 wrote:
wecome to the wonderful world of boutique synths, you think elektrons are buggy wait till you get a virus...not tryin to start a flame war here, but he is correct about the (access) virus bugs. There are tons.

That being said, in my experience, Access has been very prompt and helpful in my customer service issues. They even emailed me with support over the weekend, which I appreciated.

As a developer i can sympathize with Elektron (and Access) on this one. Send them an email and a video showing them how to reproduce it and they'll fix it in a few months.

Until then, drink beers.
Cappy
At times, as with the effects machines, these improvements need consistent method for use, particularly on first attempts, the value as doesn't appear to have as much basis.
so, today using my MD it seems to have gone full retard again. should have known it was coming. last night it was randomly repeating notes in a steps in a very weird stuttered fashion.

today the p-locks aren't working again. fucking great. time to back. hard reset. reload OS>

fucking ay i'm getting sick of this crap. once i get this thing working i'm never loading an OS upgrade again.
ignatius wrote:
so, today using my MD it seems to have gone full retard again. should have known it was coming. last night it was randomly repeating notes in a steps in a very weird stuttered fashion.

today the p-locks aren't working again. fucking great. time to back. hard reset. reload OS>

fucking ay i'm getting sick of this crap. once i get this thing working i'm never loading an OS upgrade again.

LMAO. WTF is it w/this thing. all is well suddenly. i must have the moodiest MD in existence.

everything seems fine now??? bizarre.
Go to top Post Reply