As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Sandbox MD Rhythm Echo beat repeat using CTR-RE and parameter locks (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: MD Rhythm Echo beat repeat using CTR-RE and parameter locks
Hero of Winds
Re:MD Rhythm Echo beat repeat using CTR-RE and parameter locks 15 Years, 5 Months ago
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
MDuw mkI/Octatrack/Analog Four/TT-303/Vermona Kick Lancet/Eurorack Modular System/Monotribe/Monotron Delay/Monotron
Re:MD Rhythm Echo beat repeat using CTR-RE and parameter locks 15 Years, 5 Months ago
I was playing around with this last night and got some pretty cool creaky minimal techno vibes =o] Sounds really cool with those 8bit GND-IMP sounds.
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
Thriller?
Chain Chomp
MDuw mkI/Octatrack/Analog Four/TT-303/Vermona Kick Lancet/Eurorack Modular System/Monotribe/Monotron Delay/Monotron
Here's a bit of what i had going on. It's a fairly static pattern. I just mute/unmute some of the sounds and CTR machine. Muting the CTR machine at certain points will keep the effect on you get a nasty sound =o] As you'll hear.

http://acid.experimedia.net/Rhythm%20Echo%20demo.mp3
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Re:MD Rhythm Echo beat repeat using CTR-RE and parameter loc 15 Years, 5 Months ago
Sounds very cool, very nice.
King Koopa
Re:MD Rhythm Echo beat repeat using CTR-RE and parameter locks 15 Years, 3 Months ago
No I don't get it either!?!
I've just tried this and nothing is happening

I've loaded CTR-RE into slot 15 M3
I've 'locked all steps for FB and LEV to 0 except step 2 which is p'locked to FB 64 and LEV 127 on this track
I've set the DEL level to 127 on the tracks I want the effect.......
but nada

Can someone help me out here please?
Admin
tIB was here
Re:MD Rhythm Echo beat repeat using CTR-RE and parameter locks 15 Years, 3 Months ago
^ sounds like you need to change your delay settings in the kit setup- turn up feedback and reduce time?
King Koopa
thanks I'll try that when I get home
King Koopa
Its still not happening!
I've followed the instructions to a T but I know I must have got it wrong somewhere as I can't see where you would control the parts you want to repeat
Any help on this please
Admin
tIB was here
^ I might be wrong but Im guessing you dont have the delay settings high enough in the rythym echo (in the master fx section- found on the load/save menu) set high enough for it to be effected by plocks on the delay track?

Check out page 28/29 of the MD manual, crank the feedback up in it and you should be cooking.
Go to top Post Reply