As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Strange site bug using my laptop at school - Actuel? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Strange site bug using my laptop at school - Actuel?
Hero of Winds
Strange site bug using my laptop at school - Actuel? 16 Years, 2 Months ago
Hi,
I was browsing the internet on my laptop at school today and decided to take a look at the forum. When I did, all that came up was a white background with a picture of this:

That picture is from the site "reactuel.net" - Actuel is this an old update screen or something?
Also, www.autechre.ws redirected me to Warp Records.
I tried on a school computer and both sites worked as normal, so it's not a bug with the site. My friend told me I might have spyware as it's a typical spyware thing to do - I hope to God I don't cos that laptop has gotta last me all the way until the end of university and it's got all my music stuff on there. Someone reassure me and that it's more cookies/cache screwing up with IE rather than some nasty bug...
Thanks,
Future Image
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
tIB was here
Re:Strange site bug using my laptop at school - Actuel? 16 Years, 2 Months ago
Its a ghost, definately.
Admin
Nah -- I've seen him in person. Must have just leaked to his homepage for a second. It's the right pic.
Admin
very odd! i have no idea how that occured. that's definitely from reactuel.net. to note though, scott (original e-u owner) rerouted elektron-users.com that was on the old server to reactuel.net. so what this means is that if your other computer had a cookie it would have redirected you to reactuel.net. so if you dump your cache/cookies and try refreshing elektron-users.com you should come here.

i believe all is well...
Hero of Winds
Good good, I thought it might have been that. Someone can lock this if they want/can.
Hero of Winds
Quick update, I'm on my laptop right now on the network I was using yesterday, and the site is working perfectly.... Very very strange.

This topic can definitely be locked now.
Go to top Post Reply