As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 12 Years, 6 Months ago
This must have been asked for before but I thought I will ask again as I think it should be quite simple and super useful.

Please can you allow individual sounds in the MD to be assigned to the individual outputs as a stereo pair via the global routing setting. i.e. instead of just assigning a sound to C, D, E, or F outputs be able to assign it to C-D or E-F as a stereo pair as well as A-B. It would be majorly useful for sending stuff to a stereo pair that is not A-B (i.e. not going through the master effects)
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 12 Years, 6 Months ago
My Number One Wish on the MD would be for Note equivalents for pitched machines for ease of tuning.

I'm tired of having to pull up the Note chart someone on this board created to try to find, for example, D#3 for the EFM-XT.

It could be a global option to switch the Machines to only lock to note equivalent pitches (like the keyboard on the MnM, and I'm not saying there would have to be a keyboard, but instead of the 1-127 numbers there would be Notes on the scale) or switch to the classic MD operation of 1-127.

Just something I wish for! Christmas time is almost here!
Boo
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 12 Years, 5 Months ago
Legato for the midi machine (perhaps switched on by putting a slide between 2 notes).
twistedspace wrote:
Legato for the midi machine (perhaps switched on by putting a slide between 2 notes).

Or in the note length parameter of the MIDI machine have a a setting for hold till just after the next note.
Boo
^ yeah, that would work just as well for my purpose.
Killer Beez
MD Swing. Super clear 3 button combo.
Goomba
i am mnm lover,

Today, i would like to hear that elektron will offer a new life to their product, collaborate with cycling74 and offer a new "machines" maxchine or something like that, that allow us to have a modular environement to built our own, (super complex fm synth) or built some dedicate os to different way (fm,fx...) or offer a way to combine fm machines on the 6 part (algorythm)

Nothing more

Or a new complex fm synth a la elektron will be nice
Goomba
i am mnm lover,

Today, i would like to hear that elektron will offer a new life to their product, collaborate with cycling74 and offer a new "machines" maxchine or something like that, that allow us to have a modular environement to built our own, (super complex fm synth) or built some dedicate os to different way (fm,fx...) or offer a way to combine fm machines on the 6 part (algorythm)

Nothing more

Or a new complex fm synth a la elektron will be nice
Goomba
I'd like to have instant (or 1/16th note) pattern switching implemented for the Machinedrum. Specifically, I'd like the sequencer to keep its position. So if I'm on pattern A1 and i swtich patterns on step 9 out of 16 to pattern A2, A2 starts from step 10 out of 16 and proceeds to the normal loop cycle.

This would enable some very cool variations for performance.

different tracks having different time signatures (like the octatrack?) would be neat as well.
Goomba
If possible to have plock on lfo page on machine drum and i would like more gnd machine on mnm
Go to top Post Reply