As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 13 Years, 4 Months ago
I perfectly know that there will never be an update on this but however I'd like elektron people listening at this:

I'm daltonic... green red orange LEDs for me are all the same (as a matter of fact it is hard for me to see what's going on in the OT sometimes)

please use blue/red leds one day...
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
^^ Same here. There are 3-color LEDs out there, I'm thinking of replacing the ones in the MM at some point, hopefully it should be easy.
Admin
tIB was here
shagghie/highsage did it, you guys should shoot him a PM. Im sure elektron would let you know the specs of those led's too... would just be a case of finding a tech to do the work then if you didnt want to do it yourself.
Killer Beez
djd_oz wrote:
Being able to set the max/min values for each parameter for live tweaking so that you don't sometimes go overboard ...

e.g. hold the "YES" button and click the knob will set the Max value to say 100 and hold the "NO" button and click the knob will set the min value to say 50. When you tweak, you can only change the value from 50 - 100. Obviously these values should be saved when you save the kit.

nice idea. That way when you do function knob the limited values just zap between there respective limits. (a bit like the octa fader).
The up and down keys could also be used for this instead of the yes/no (when in pattern mode).
This combined with a function knob toggle for each parameter(constant parameter lock?) would make the thing extremely complex.
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 13 Years, 3 Months ago
MD: Why not make possible to setup the FX paramters in a CTRL-8P Machine directly (without assigning a CTRL-RE/CTRL-GB to a track)...
Hi !

Wonderful machine, I'm very happy with it !

Some suggestions :

- Ability to lock scenes to a pattern. (Extended mode like Machinedrum)
- Ability to copy a track parameters and the sample loaded into to another track. (You tweak a sample and effects and want to be the starting point for another track)

Let's go back to OCTATRACK !
RTFM !

LOL, I have found TRACK PAGE COPY but it doesn't copy modified scene parameters...

So I suggest, we need a COPY SCENE parameters to different tracks !

Goomba
djd_oz wrote:
Being able to set the max/min values for each parameter for live tweaking so that you don't sometimes go overboard ...

e.g. hold the "YES" button and click the knob will set the Max value to say 100 and hold the "NO" button and click the knob will set the min value to say 50. When you tweak, you can only change the value from 50 - 100. Obviously these values should be saved when you save the kit.

Yes, I've been wishing for this for a long time.
In terms of playing live, it would make things a lot less chaotic. Much less reloading of the kit to go back to "good" values, and the ability to not go too far into territory that doesn't sound right.
Especially on single params (not just function + knob).
Hammer Bro
MnM : real random mode for the ARP.
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 13 Years, 2 Months ago
TOuch both scene buttons at the same time and you enter "hands-free scene operation mode". Then commence to play the scenes like a keyboard or drum machine.
Go to top Post Reply