As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
Chain Chomp
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 15 Years, 8 Months ago
On the MD I'd like when you hold the function key down and tweak a global parameter over every part for the parameter of each part to stay relative to it's previous setting almost like a modulation or like a fader grouping on a Yamaha digital mixer.

This would give a more refined control and wouldn't mess all the kit settings up either as you simply turn to where it was before and everything would be back to normal.
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
tIB was here
Dont know if this has been done before but...

When using the MD function controll all trick Id like to be able to return the original settings of each knob by clicking it in. (so just the one param is reset as opposed to the reloading the whole kit)
Yoshi
http://www.myspace.com/ido3
really should upload some more recent tunes but there you go
tIB wrote:
Dont know if this has been done before but...

When using the MD function controll all trick Id like to be able to return the original settings of each knob by clicking it in. (so just the one param is reset as opposed to the reloading the whole kit)

yeah i would like that too

my old a3000 does that
Goomba
I love my MM sfx-6 but a 16 -note arp option would make it even more love-able.
for sure.

and maybe that won't put to much stress on the machine too. so it works also for v1 people ...

ow, and a new machine that also works for version 1 users ? like a less reduced / safe-mode FM variant or just a new drumkit to play around with. I'm rather sure that won't eat into the MD sales. most of us use it for other purposes anyway. or ...

please tease us.

and keep up the beautiful work.
Chain Chomp
I thought you can get 16 notes by turning the tempo encoder, not at the machine right now, but I have definitely had 16 note arps recently.

**edit**
that's the level encoder and for sure it gives you 16 note arps.
Cappy
Morbidly self-aware and liking it.
yourmama wrote:
Both, the MD and MNM could benefit from an "LFO Delay", in fact a fade in for the LFO.

Of course one can produce a similiar effect with modulating one LFO with another but then u loose this LFO for other things.

You can realise this effect within limits by triggering the LFO and AMP+FLT trigs separately. That's how I do it, at least.

I asked for this on the mailing list already, but I'd be chuffed if one could rotate an entire pattern, in addition to individual tracks, on both machines.
Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
Sticky menu's on the mono machine.

I am tired of switching tracks to manipulate it playing live and having to switch back to the filter section from the LFO section.

THIS SHOULD BE AN OPTION THAT CAN BE TURNED ON OR OFF...!
Cappy
Id like to have the starting phase of the Saw-LFO on the MD somewhere else. i mean in if i use it synced to the tempo in a moderate speed, the peaks are always off-beat. So since theres no unused knob-slot on the MD LFOs, id prefer the Saw-wave like on the Monomachine. btw

Another small thing is, that the measure-LEDs on the MnM indicate the first step of a measure in the previous one, not like my MD...

and i dont know how often it was said, but the monomachine definitely needs CTR-machines.
Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 15 Years, 7 Months ago
I think a nice feature would be mirrored pattern switching between both MnM and MD. Say if you switch to pattern B3 on the MD, it corresponds on the MnM as well, and vice versa. This would be a nice feature to be able to switch on and off. (if you can already do this let me know! )

Admin
tIB was here
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 15 Years, 7 Months ago
Think you can do this (it used to happen with mono and mono) though Ive no idea how to set it up, used to do my head in to be honest!
Go to top Post Reply