As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
Admin
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 15 Years, 10 Months ago
she was actually probably thinking about a cheeseburger
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
for the monomachine:
would be grad if you could making sheets for external gear.
e.g. External Synth 1 is a Virus also with renaming the cc-parameters.(A D S R ; Cutoff ,LFO and so on)

So the MnM would fit much better in a Midi-Studio when you want to trigger your Midi-Stuff.
Probably it`s then even possible to make sheets for VST-synths.
Would be awesome if you also could handle more then 4 cc`s for external synths with the built in sequencer. but that only makes sense if you can rename them
Cappy
Cross track modulation. Say, if you're used up the lfos on one track, that'd be great if you could choose that track from another track's lfo's.

Of course, my absolute highest priority request would be for an implementation where different tracks could be of different lengths - and there would be a new kind of machine - a modulation machine. This would allow you to then use parameter locks (with a different # of steps) for another track.

The mnm sequencer (and I have used many) is one of the elite sequencers ever made. But this is one area in which it is weak - in creating the insane polyrhythms that you can create with a sequencer which allows this.

Right now, I'll get around this by combining the mnm sequencer with my Octopus, but ideally, that would be so phenomenal if the mnm could handle this kind of thing. Of course, I don't know what kind of technical limitations there are.
King Koopa
Both, the MD and MNM could benefit from an "LFO Delay", in fact a fade in for the LFO.

Of course one can produce a similiar effect with modulating one LFO with another but then u loose this LFO for other things.
Chain Chomp
droolmaster0 wrote:

Of course, my absolute highest priority request would be for an implementation where different tracks could be of different lengths - and there would be a new kind of machine - a modulation machine. This would allow you to then use parameter locks (with a different # of steps) for another track.

How would this work for all the page functions? Would the maximum size still be 64 steps? I've wanted this too but I'm not sure how it would fit into the front panel interface.
Chain Chomp
I'm sure this has been said before, but I'd really like to see a GND-TRI, GND-SQU and GND-SAW machine in the MD.
Cappy
I hope these points on the machinedrum havent been mentioned before :

1. Transparent LEDs on Machinedrum just for style ...

2. Ability to Chain CTR-Machines-parameters; ex. having an 8P Parameter assigned to an ALL-Machine-parameter and another to a Master-FX-Machine param...

3. Ability to play only Parts of a Pattern in the Scale-Setup, ex. only Steps 1-4 + 9-13

4. Negative Swing Values (lower than 50%) to get this stompin effect like in Wamdue Project´s King of my Castle

5. Best thing would be an individual Swing Value per Swingtrack
Just jumping in with another +1 for a Monomachine CTR-AL machine.
doh
Cappy
Well, they should make 4 Extra-tracks available on the Monomachine only for applying CTR-Machines ...
Go to top Post Reply