As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
Goomba
MnM sfx 6 - Akai MPC 60 mk1 - Yamaha RX 5 - Korg KPR 77 - Roland m106
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 15 Years, 10 Months ago
just fix some damn bugs and dont let users like me feel like im dumped
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Machinedrum SPS-1UW+ MkII
Monomachine SFX-60+ MkII
Roland Gear
------------------------------------
www.syn303.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/syn303
King Koopa
For the MnM,

i´d love to see an "arpeggiator to track" function.

Let´s say you have an Arp running on a dedicated track, maybe some different pitches on the arp setting and you want to move on from that point.

An "arp to track" function would lock in the different pitches of the arp into your sequencer, you could tweak on from this point.
Killer Beez
I would also like 'Quantization to track' option. It's cool to have played notes quantized to F-minor for example, but editing after that becomes harder. So option to move quantization to track would be good.
Admin
yeah these to track options would be really nice.

i still just want Cntrl machines and a intelligent 'random' machine generator. being able to 'Funtion' + tweak on the MnM would be nuts.
Chain Chomp
Like to see Audition in the Samples Global Menu, otherwise I have no idea what is in slot x most of the time.
Admin
monofever wrote:
Like to see Audition in the Samples Global Menu, otherwise I have no idea what is in slot x most of the time.

YES!
Admin
actuel wrote:
monofever wrote:

YES!

I think you can do this already. . . I can't remember how though, off the top of my head.
Admin
papertiger wrote:
actuel wrote:
monofever wrote:

YES!

I think you can do this already. . . I can't remember how though, off the top of my head.

well i'm referring to the MnM MKII, which i'm pretty sure doesn't have a audition feature. i have mnm mkii on the mind. i just assumed that's what we were talking about
Chain Chomp
actuel wrote:
papertiger wrote:
actuel wrote:
monofever wrote:

YES!

well i'm referring to the MnM MKII, which i'm pretty sure doesn't have a audition feature. i have mnm mkii on the mind. i just assumed that's what we were talking about

PT you might be thinking about the audition feature (samples can be played by tracks without loading them into that track) which was added to the Kit edit menu.
Go to top Post Reply