As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
Rew
Chain Chomp
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 15 Years, 10 Months ago
actuel wrote:
After a bizillion feature request threads all bearing different titles but covering the same subject, I felt it was time to make a official thread. So post up!

do you know any of these other feature request thread titles off hand? to make my sifting alittle easier?
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Rew wrote:
actuel wrote:
After a bizillion feature request threads all bearing different titles but covering the same subject, I felt it was time to make a official thread. So post up!

do you know any of these other feature request thread titles off hand? to make my sifting alittle easier?

i will search for the others. i have started a Word doc. the plan is to just copy and paste the request first. then go through each of them and clearly outline the 'request'.

here's everything from this thread from the first 3 pages: http://elektron-users.com/examples/Elektron_request.doc

so to not completely hijack this thread. please PM me if you're interested in helping draft an official user request document.

anyone can help. i have a certain wordsmith friend whom i think may help clean it up
I'm probably a little late in the game, but a cool idea would be to start a site on drop.io to log all of these suggestions. In fact, I crated one a while back to hold the drum machine samples: http://drop.io/elektron . (Someone could make drop.io/featurerequests or something.)

I like the interface because anyone can simply add a note and it will instantly appear. Also, everyone can read what anyone else has posted on one page, instead of having to look through 14 pages of threads on this site.

If you want to use the site, just keep to some rules:
1) Title of suggestion
2) A couple lines explaining the enhancement (perhaps, an attachment if necessary)
3) Your username

Periodically, one could check the drop to see if anyone a duplicate.

Just an idea.

-d
Admin
actuel wrote:
i have a certain wordsmith friend whom i think may help clean it up

Rew
Chain Chomp
ha ha, I've tried cleaning it up a bit and re-phrased certain things to make it clearer.....but I can feel PT's grammar anvil just itching to forge it into perfection!!
Admin
glitched wrote:
I'm probably a little late in the game, but a cool idea would be to start a site on drop.io to log all of these suggestions. In fact, I crated one a while back to hold the drum machine samples: http://drop.io/elektron . (Someone could make drop.io/featurerequests or something.)

I like the interface because anyone can simply add a note and it will instantly appear. Also, everyone can read what anyone else has posted on one page, instead of having to look through 14 pages of threads on this site.

If you want to use the site, just keep to some rules:
1) Title of suggestion
2) A couple lines explaining the enhancement (perhaps, an attachment if necessary)
3) Your username

Periodically, one could check the drop to see if anyone a duplicate.

Just an idea.

-d

this is great idea Glitched and very much of what i was thinking about. my thought is we'll go through the current thread and harvest old ones, simplify and clean out the excess and duplicates, and then post a current 'live' version...formatted.

my thought though was to put it in the site FAQ (wiki). any registered user can edit, change, add, make a correction, etc. same concept as yours but located here on the site. i'm open to whatever though.
Rew
Chain Chomp
ok cool!! since we're doing this... actuel, i'll email you right now what i've done so far.... so we can get it up and out to Elektron.
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
Rew wrote:
ok cool!! since we're doing this... actuel, i'll email you right now what i've done so far.... so we can get it up and out to Elektron.

yes!
sweet!
finally!

ps.
can you put the list you've compiled into the "live" list so we can see what's there and help out?
actuel wrote:

my thought though was to put it in the site FAQ (wiki). any registered user can edit, change, add, make a correction, etc. same concept as yours but located here on the site. i'm open to whatever though.

Ahh yes, an Elektron-users wiki! Makes perfect sense.
Game & Watch
OK, SO THE CLASSIC MKI UNIT IS NOT UPGREADABLE TO MKII SAMPLE LOADING FEATURES...
NOW THIS IS MY REQUEST FOR ELEKTRON:

IMPLEMENT THE NEW DIGI-MACHINES FOR THE MDUW IN THE NEXT OS UPGRADE

AND PLEASE DON´T SAY "IT´S A DRUM MACHINE"...SINCE THEY ADD A MIDI SEQUENCER WITH
MIDI CHORDS CAPABILITIES YOU CAN´T THINK ABOUT IT AS A SIMPLE DRUM MACHINE

C´MON ELEKTRON, THIS IS NOT A VALID ARGUMENT
Go to top Post Reply